• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Design request please

aGoofyMom

DIS Veteran
I am looking for a Girls' Trip 2008 design, I have seen a great Tinkerbell graphic - the kind of "bad girl one". This is for a trip with my sister to the Pirate and Princess Party in January. I know I had seen Girls' Trip designs before but I can't seem to find them now.

Thanks!

Yes, I couldn't think how to describe her & my sister just loves her. I have seen her in Halloween colours like that too so Pirate just never occurred to me.

My head was also in Hawaii - we crank up the heat every year on New Year's Eve and have our own little luau just the 3 of us. I have been letting my trip plans slip and now I am trying to do too much at once - just like everyone else I'm sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter