Design help please

dizneyfreak

Addicted to the magic! And the mouse!
Hello to all!

I am writing in the hopes that someone can make a design for me to put on the back of a tee shirt my Mother and I will be wearing to WDW next week. I'm sorry it's so last minute, but I just came up with the idea to suprise her today. My Momma just got over some major surgery and I promised her if she got better we would head to Disney, just the two of us, to celebrate :)
We have a saying (that has a long long story behind it that is hilarious if anyone would like to know it just let me know) "Follow the green fairy" I was hoping that someone could make me a design that I could put on the back of some tee shirts I purchased today that are a light green color.
I love the bubble letters that are backfilled with characters, but really I would be greatful for any designs or ideas that someone can come up with for me. I am designer challenged and I know you all can blow me out of the water!
So, in closing, I need the words (Follow the green fairy!) to put on the back of a light green tee shirt. I would also like to put small lettering on the front of the shirts (like where the pocket would be if there was one) that says Momma on my Mom's shirt and Daughter on mine. My Momma is a Pluto fan and I am a Mickey fan if that helps at all.
Thank you so much in advance for your help! I am planning a bunch of suprises for my Mom on this mother/daughter celebrating life trip and I know she will LOVE this one!

Anna Marie

Aww what a wonder thing. I am happy for you that your Mother is well enough for some Disney MAGIC! I would love to know the story behind the saying.

I am sure one of the wonderful DISigners on here will be able to help you. They work great magic in a short time.

Hope you ladies have an awesome time at Disney!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I LOVE THE DESIGNS!!!! I can not thank you enough for helping me...and just in time too. We leave tomorrow, so I can print the designs tonight, iron them on the shirts, put them in my special Disney wrapping paper, and hide them in my suitcase! She is going to flip (well, really she will probably cry for happiness, but you know what I mean). Thank you so much. You just made my day and my Mom's as well as soon as I give her the shirt next week :goodvibes

The story behind the saying "Follow the Green Fairy":

My Momma and I are HUGE Disney fans and more importantly fans of the Magic :wizard: Disney creates for people. One of our favorite things to do is just sit and people watch as the cast members make the magic happen. We are also of the opinion that no matter what happens while you are at Disney we will always make the best of it and have a great time.
One night we dressed up in all our jewerly and tiara's and headed off to a Pirate and Princess Party (yes we are 28 and 57, but we are still 16 at heart). We were having a blast and as the parade went by it started raining...then it started to pour buckets! Figuring that it was a Florida rain and it would be over in an hour or so we parked ourselves outside of Casey's under the overhang and people watched as many sad Disney goers poured out of the park. Over two hours went by and my Mom began to shiver from the cold. I got closer to her to try and warm her and told her we could head back if she wanted. She said no, we could wait a little longer. As we both sat there we started getting sad and feeling sorry for ourselves when a bit of that Disney magic happened to remind us yet again to always make the best of things. Three young men were running past us soaked to the bone and they stopped for a breather close to where we were sitting. They were talking about all the fun they were having and how the lines were short and about the terrible colds they were going to have in the morning that were SOOOOOOOO gonna be worth it. Mom and I couldn't help but smile and laugh. Then one of the young men pulled out a light up Tinker Bell on a clip (the kind that come on the edge of some of the drinks at Disney that you get to take with you). He clicked the button to light her up, clipped her onto one of the pockets on the back of his jeans, and took off running. He was beaming as he turned back around and yelled to the other two young men who stood laughing at him. He yelled, "Come on boys! Follow the green fairy!"

My Momma and I almost rolled out of our chairs laughing as the other two men ran off to catch him. :lmao: We left the park still laughing about it and talked about it for the rest of the evening.

Now, whenever things look grim, or something seems just too tough to deal with we always remind each other with a smile, "Just follow the green fairy!" and it helps us to remember to always make the best of any situation that is handed to you. When my Momma went in for surgery I told her to "Follow the green fairy".

Thank you again for all of your help and I hope that story made it all worth while ;)

~Anna Marie

Marvelous and thanks for sharing!!! I can almost picture it and the image makes me smile. :lmao:

LOL....it replays in my mind over and over and over....I love it! Thank you again!

~Anna Marie

OMG...that is such a wonderful story. I hope you don't mind but I would LOVE to share this with some friends who are struggling with some issues. Your story touch my heart and my roommate's. Yes, we both cried after I read the story.

I'm soooo sorry I made you cry. I'm glad our story can help others to feel better though. Feel free to share it as much as you'd like. We used the phrase many times while visiting WDW in Flordia this past week...just for fun...we had a BLAST! Thank you for making my day :)

Anna Marie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter