Design a Tee - Disney Springs - What is your coolest design (and can I steal it :)

Mousetopia

DIS Veteran
Hi!
We want to get two matching adult shirts and are at a loss for cool ideas..We like several characters for wearing Jiminy, Mickey, Pluto. We hope to have an idea in mind before we go so we dont take forever. All pics and ideas appreciated! ..and maybe this will spark others creativity as well!

I'm not home right now, but will try to remember to take pics later. Mine is a graphic of the park symbols (before the hat came down) and says "Disney is my Happy Place!" DH's is a lounging Mickey and says "Relax - I'm on Disney time." DS's is a Donald Duck, with just the name. We all really enjoyed making them and are glad we did it!

Last edited:
I don't remember if there were arrows, but if there are, for matching adult shirts, you could also do:

I brought him -->
...to Disney!

on yours, and:

.......I brought
<-- her to Disney!

on his.

I don't have an actual design to share BUT...

There is a forum here on the Disboards called Creative DISigns (scroll way down to the bottom, it's second to last). In that forum you will be inundated with brain exploding ideas so make sure you enter at your own risk. Many designers will personalize their creations for you and you can make tshirts before you even leave for your trip.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

Here are the pics:
image.jpg image.jpg

(Pardon the wrinkles on the green one - I had to grab it from the laundry. And the blue one has seen many washings, so the peeling on Mickey's foot is not something that should happen right away. I was actually very happy with the quality.)

I don't remember if there were arrows, but if there are, for matching adult shirts, you could also do:

I brought him -->
...to Disney!

on yours, and:

.......I brought
<-- her to Disney!

on his.

Cute idea. I am going with a female friend who lives other side of the country from me. So looking for something that is cool for a matching shirt but can be worn separate too

From your list I'd get something with Jiminy Cricket. I'm a fan too, and I don't think you'll see much of a selection of JC tees in the shops. You could pull a quote from Pinocchio. Just so you know, whatever verbiage you choose is subject to CM approval, but as long as it's not offensive or for a commercial product you should be ok. :earsboy:

We got shirts there last summer. You do have to watch direct quotes and such due to copyright issues. We saw a couple of incidents where people had to change their wording due to it being a quote from a movie, etc.

We got shirts there last summer. You do have to watch direct quotes and such due to copyright issues. We saw a couple of incidents where people had to change their wording due to it being a quote from a movie, etc.

So nothing directly from a movie? Or Walt?
That is disappointing if so!

So nothing directly from a movie? Or Walt?
That is disappointing if so!

I got a Disney movie quote on my shirt, maybe they didn't recognize it? I told them exactly what it was though. This was about 4 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter