Design a new attraction...

I'd like to make a Monsters Inc themed roller coaster ride where you ride around in the doors that hang off a track up above. I think that would be so much fun! I'd probably put it at HS or MK.

Ratatoille themed water ride. An indoor, water ride of Remy's journey to Paris and then a dark ride though the story. I'd put it at Epcot by the France Pavilion.

I think it would be cool to have a Alice in Wonderland (the new movie) roller coaster by the Teacups in MK... It should be based on Alice falling down the rabbit hole... Or maybe a 4-D show like Mickey's Philharmagic.

an UP themed indoor ride floating above and through the story with the ride vehicle being a house and if you look up, balloons! I think I'd put it in fantasyland where the gondola entrance used to be.

I'd like to make a Monsters Inc themed roller coaster ride where you ride around in the doors that hang off a track up above. I think that would be so much fun! I'd probably put it at HS or MK.

This is the ride I've wanted designed for a long time too! :thumbsup2 I'd definitely put it in HS though. They need more rides in that park and it would be a perfect fit there. :goodvibes

I like the idea of a dark ride based on The nightmare Before Christmas it doesn't have to be too scary, it could be like the Winnie the Pooh ride but themed for Halloween town. I'd put it in DHS.

The other thought is a Rescuers Down Under indoor themed ride was thinking it would be another "flying over" ride (I'm a huge fan of Peter Pan's flight) and fly over the outback with all the animals there. Of course, they'd need to add an Australia section at AK, but that's where I'd put it.

an UP themed indoor ride floating above and through the story with the ride vehicle being a house and if you look up, balloons! I think I'd put it in fantasyland where the gondola entrance used to be.
LOVE THIS!. You'd need to install an FP line just for me :lmao:

Epcot_Pete said:
Ratatoille themed water ride. An indoor, water ride of Remy's journey to Paris and then a dark ride though the story. I'd put it at Epcot by the France Pavilion.
This would be SO cool!

You'd sit and your feet would dangle. You'd ride over the park, looking down on it. Over the whole park. It wouldn't be scary-fast, but it wouldn't be boring-slow. The thing you sit in would be contoured and they'd be cute.

That's today's idea. :)

This!! That scene screamed for an attraction! I think it'd be great at DHS.

Either an omni-mover of GMR style ride that takes you through the history of America. American Adventure, Epcot.

A Pocahontas-themed "River Bend" canoe flume ride at AK :cool1:

And a dueling Mufasa vs Scar rollercoaster at AK. :banana:

A themed indoor ride at one of the countries in World Showcase that has no movie or ride now (Italy or Germany or UK). Flying over the country.

Or, a coaster in AK based on mythical creatures (the first item in creating the Beastly Kingdom that was cut from the original design).

I would love a gondola ride through Italy in the WS! Themed just like the canals of Venice. Would love to have a gondolier on every boat...singing, or giving info on the country, etc.

I'm also wishing for something to represent Princess and the Frog. Either a dark ride in Fantasyland or a restaurant in Liberty Square (not that there is room). I've mentioned this before, but they could have an animatronic Louis to entertain kind of like how Sonny Eclipse does at Cosmic Rays and it could be a character meal with Tiana, Naveen, and even bring in Charlotte and Big Daddy (they'd be a riot).

Or they could do something on the Riverboat...but I don't actually want to mess with the classic Riverboat....or perhaps place it at one of Port Orleans resorts.

I can dream....maybe the imagineers stalk the boards and will use our ideas? maybe our disnames will be like hidden mickeys in our idea rides. :woohoo:

A flying ride through "A Christmas Carol" a la Jim Carey in 3-D, in the UK Pavilion in WS epcot. I noticed flying rides are popular and between those and water rides, I'm sold:thumbsup2

Speaking of water rides, like the pp mentioned, how about a water ride through the bayou based on Princess and the Frog, in AK? Florida has many of the same animals and maybe the ride vehicles could have some way to cool the riders.

whatever it is, put it in Animal Kingdom.... that park needs a few more attractions. Perhaps an Austrailian section?

Phineas and Ferb rollercoaster at HS They have built rollercoasters on the show. It would also be great to theme it along with their musical Broadway episode. I think it would make a great fit at HS. HS is in desperate need of another ride and Phineas and Ferb are really popular.

I like this, but put it outdoors in a new "South America" section of AK :)

How about a Tangled steeplechase fast ride, using tech similar to the new steeplechase coaster at Coney Island? You can ride on one of the king's horses, spot Flynn stealing the crown and give chase, slowly follow the main story, and chase Flynn again during the jail escape scene! In practice it might be too similar to the new Snow White coaster, but it should still be fun.

A Wall-E dark ride where you ride in float chairs would also be pretty awesome. It could replace CoP or Tomorrowland Speedway :)

A Wall-e ride with a system similar to (but obviously different than) the TTA (they have something like this in the film). Probably DHS.

I think there should be an expansion in AK to add more rides/shows. They need to bring back something with Pocahontas since her show is gone. I like the pp of a "just around the river bend" ride.

I would also like to see a Phineas and Ferb ride. I love that show and the meet and greet was great with them "making a movie" but I think a ride would be better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter