Desert Palms Hotel & Suites Reviews?

hope23

Mouseketeer
I haven't seen many reviews and experiences on Desert Palms Hotel & Suites... could someone share their thoughts? (This is the one further away on Katella rather than Desert Inn & Suites right across the street on Harbor) We're specifically curious about the Yuha bunk bed suite, the cleanliness, how long of a walk, pool, breakfast, and just overall thoughts? Do you think it's worth it to walk a bit further to go here over one of the hotels right across the street from park? Thanks so much!!

hope23 said:
I haven't seen many reviews and experiences on Desert Palms Hotel & Suites... could someone share their thoughts? (This is the one further away on Katella rather than Desert Inn & Suites right across the street on Harbor) We're specifically curious about the Yuha bunk bed suite, the cleanliness, how long of a walk, pool, breakfast, and just overall thoughts? Do you think it's worth it to walk a bit further to go here over one of the hotels right across the street from park? Thanks so much!!

That's where we are staying in two weeks. Like you I haven't seen much on reviews here but there are some great detailed reviews on trip advisor. I hope this helps! From the reviews I called and upgraded our room to the kids suite!

So we were going to stay there and switched to Hojo when I got a better rate. I read excellent reviews on Tripadvisor. Also, a coworker just returned from a stay there today and she had nothing bu good things to say about it.

We loved it here! Very clean and the staff was awesome! It is a little walk but well worth it. We stayed in a big suite plenty of room for our family of 6.

I am glad to find this review! I am looking at this hotel for a possible stay in July. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter