Desert inn room size, is it big enough?

clairabell29

Mouseketeer
We have a regular double queen room at the Desert Inn and Suites reserved for our March 29-April 2 trip. We need to have room for a toddler air mattress and a play pen. The play pen can not touch anywhere we are sleeping as my son is on a SIDS alarm that can be disturbed if we jiggle his bed. Will this room be big enough or do you have any suggestions? We need to be close enough to walk back to the parks for naps every day. We would like a free breakfast and the room has to be less then $100 night. Please let me know your thoughts thanks!

There would be enough room if you move the dining table and 4 chairs over to other parts of the room. We really like the location. Now I will tell you that their con't breakfast did not start until 7:30 when we were there in November. The park opened at 8:00 most mornings so we didn't partake. We did order from Von's and the front desk held our order until we got there and refridgerated our yogurt

If you are talking about the basic two queen beds room with no couch then I say no. We were there last weekend and had 3 adults and two children and we had to book the family suite because there was not enough room for a rollaway plus they will not allow one because it is a fire hazard. They are very small. I suggest the parlor suite at minimum. It was 40 more a night for the family parlor suite. Well worth it.:thumbsup2

Our room had two queens and a 5 peice dining set but no sofa. We had an adjoining room instead of the other suites becuase we needed two bathrooms.
So I guess it comes down to which type of room OP is looking at

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter