Describe the worst dining experince in Orlando..

Just talking about pizza, although I guess the opposite of the thread title, when staying at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress last time, we enjoyed getting a personal pizza each, as well as their great BBQ boneless chicken bites from the Pizza Hut by Crossroads!

That's the kind of thing I'm going to miss by staying onsite/being on the DDP this year :(

:goodvibes

We had a great meal at Cici's on the 192 - it was really clean but busy. Pizza was good! I think we are lucky with restaurants, far more often good than bad.

Have to say, it was the Whispering Canyon for me... food was awful really, though the servers were really entertaining. This was a couple of years ago. But the Rose and Crown at Epcot was very nice, the servers couldn't do enough for my young daughter, even having her believe she was starting the fireworks with a special Mickey wand.

:) Pete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter