Derp Derp! The adventures of the Dapper, Disneybounding Princesses! Updated 7/8x6!!!!

I haven't tried BnC yet ,but I'm supposed to go next month with a friend of mine so hopefully that works out.

So I just have to say

DUH I clearly should have read this update before messaging you about May. Haha well regardless the auditions sound perfect for you and I'm wishing you the best!

Also, I started reading these updates and was saying hmm I feel like I read this before. Then I had another DUH moment. They were in your dining review! Anyway, your food still looks awesome hahaha and I totally love the look of the BC and for September 2014, I totally want to rent points and stay there!

Bahaha, whatevs! Sometimes information is all over the place and gets confusing on where you saw it and stuff! Thank you!! Lawl!! Yeah, definitely gonna get some double updates with those reports going on! Ugh, I really want to stay at BC, I'm hoping that I'll be able to in the next few years!

Wishing you lots of luck on the auditions! Break a leg! (I didn't know you were considering Hong Kong too! What an adventure that would be!)

I adore the BC/YC area. Isn't it gorgeous? I go back and forth on wanting to stay there or the Poly most.

Beaches and Cream sounds awesome! I know lots of people love it. I didn't realize it was so small in there though! Thanks for the detailed photos.

Thank you!! It would be such an adventure!!! It's so pretty there!! Oh goodness, the Poly was so amazing for being able to walk to the TTC and be at the mk in a matter of seconds, or anywhere really. The food was so good, and it's so cute in there, I definitely want to go back!

Lovely photos from the boat. I just can never get over the fact that all this was swamp!!!

Wait.... there's another way to make grilled cheese other than Kraft singles!? :confused3

That's awesome about the auditions. I've said it before, but I think it's so great that you continue to follow that dream. Plus for HK DL... that's neat.

It's amazing! Bahaha, not to me there's not!! Lawl, but it still tasted good! And thank you! I will continue to do so until I get it!! And I mean, who knows, someday soon I could have a friend on the casting panel, but that story is to come!!

Good luck with the auditions! :goodvibes I can't beleive you will be at Disney in less than two weeks! So Jealous! We seem to be making each other jealous lately. :rotfl2:

Beaches and Cream looks soooo good. That is another one on my list to get to someday. That's something I love about Disney, there's alway something to look forward to on the next trip.

Thanks!! Haha, yeah, I won't have much play time, but I'll still be in the parks for a bit! Haha. It's so yummy!! THere's always so much that I'm all "I have to do that next trip" and I'll try to do it all but never finish the list haha

The Beach Club is super pretty, but I'm like Paige. I prefer the fun, vibrant Disney atmosphere of the Values, most specifically AoA. One thing I did love about Beach Club though, was the walk to DHS. It really isn't that bad! The boat is nice too though, especially as a break for your feet.

I really need to eat at Beaches & Cream for real one day.

Good luck with the dance competition next weekend, then the auditions after that!

It would be awesome!! I like to stay at deluxes, I find them to just be nicer haha, obviously. I don't mind the whole "disney feel" because you're still in the bubble, and you're still at disney the whole time. I loved the Poly and AKL, but those are more themed than bc/yc and I like that more!!

Thanks!!!

I haven't tried BnC yet ,but I'm supposed to go next month with a friend of mine so hopefully that works out.

Yay!! It's super yummy!!

The adventure back from the Beach Club was rather non adventurous, we were both super full and super satisfied with our brief trip to the 50’s! Hollywood Studio’s didn’t have a huge line up or anything as we got back through the bag check and turnstiles rather quickly, and managed to grab a nice spot on the corer just inside the gate for the parade!

229_zps55068135.jpg

230_zpsc66583fe.jpg

Mickey also decided that it would be a good time to photobomb us! Bahaha! On our way back I was saying that I hoped the parade would be starting near the back of the park, otherwise we’d probably end up missing the start of it, and we lucked out as that’s the direction the Countdown to Fun was coming from!

231_zpse55360e3.jpg

232_zps1816a5d7.jpg

233_zps62dd6276.jpg

234_zpsc3e56acf.jpg

I know this parade gets a lot of hate, but I really do like the amount of different aspects that they use in it, scooters, hoops, ball, ribbons, different characters that you never really see, it’s great.

235_zps6bde48b9.jpg

236_zpsa6e924b5.jpg

237-1_zps8cc7db2f.jpg

Paige and I both really liked the tutu costumes on these girls!

238_zpsb8cd6ae1.jpg

239_zps13e56ddc.jpg

240_zpse846d5ea.jpg

241_zps0ecedc05.jpg

She’s so pretty! A big beautiful butterfly! (I honestly don’t know if I’ve EVER seen A Bug’s Life….)

242_zps0bbebb8b.jpg

243_zps186b26f7.jpg

244_zpsf8de3b8d.jpg

245_zpsc3d61cc3.jpg

I find this parade to always have such big energy from all the performers too, it’s one of those “high energy” ones that keeps me occupied and dancing the entire time!

246_zps89f07e1d.jpg

247_zpsfb97136b.jpg

248_zpsc5a644c2.jpg

Paige started freaking out over Boo and how adorable she was and there I was just being all “she’s freaking creepy! Like, she is terrifying!” I love her in the movies, she’s beyond the cutest baby every, BUT, in that costume, I’m just like …ugh…no thanks. Baha! We also saw the girl from Disney Channel Rocks that just hadn’t been caring at all, and she at least had a smile on her face during the parade, and seemed to be a little more in to this, but who knows…

249_zpse28ae2ec.jpg

250_zps18d86a1d.jpg

251_zpsce5ebcf9.jpg

The girl up here was SUPER bubbily and adorable!

252_zps0d3e7e82.jpg

253_zpse6b098f2.jpg

255_zps66797c93.jpg

256_zpsf60e7f48.jpg

257_zps00af6009.jpg

258_zps011086d4.jpg

Love the Up gang! I also really like that they got Mr Fredrickson on the float with balloons, and there’s Kevin on the side, and that he actually has his cane with the tennis balls! So much awesome!

259_zpsfc52c673.jpg

260_zpsaa1d7ed5.jpg

Our favourite girl was out again, and just as enthusiastic as before, she’s got some killer energy to be doing DCR however many times a day, PLUS the parade, and I’ve heard rumours of some of the performers ALSO doing Fantasmic, like, that’s a JAM PACKED DAY!

261_zps194ff7fa.jpg

262_zps178ba585.jpg

263_zps626e3cff.jpg

The parade was over (it’s a super short one, hey?) and we both really liked it! It’s a bit higher energy, and it’s just fun to watch, I was glad Paige liked it, as this trip we were doing a bunch more stuff that we missed last time, and there’s the whole “oh gosh I hope she has fun” kinda thing that comes from being the trip planner! Ha! With the parade over, and us not wanting to fight through the crowds, we turned around right into one of the stores to look around and Paige found a funny shirt;

264_zps0b20dedd.jpg

We browsed through all the shops on the main drag there and came out near the hat without buying anything (lets be serious, that’s a really good thing, we were both trying to save money on this trip and not buy things!) Since we came out near the hat, Paige asked about the Great Movie Ride, and since I hadn’t been on it in ages, we figured it would be a good thing to do now!

266_zpsfe41e294.jpg

267_zpscd271f02.jpg

The theater’s so pretty! I do wish I could see DHS without the hat in the way of the theatre, I mean, I could google it, but I want to see it in person, Disney doesn’t get justice through pictures, bahah! Paige also saw some of the costumes/props in the queue and FREAKED out over some of them, even apologising to some of the other people in the line because we were running off towards the side to get pictures, haha!

269_zpse1bf1544.jpg

268_zps948747ae.jpg

I was happy to see some of my favourite, Julie Andrews, playing on the screen when we got into the waiting area!

270_zps33e02135.jpg

271_zpsf183d504.jpg

We pretty much walked right onto the ride, I don’t think there is ever too much of a wait in here, and if there is, it doesn’t really matter because there’s clips playing and your entertained no matter what!

272_zps8d590b8d.jpg

273_zps8e23485b.jpg

We were lucky and managed to get the front row of the car! Heck yes! I *think* there was a small family beside us, but I’m not 100% sure anymore, lol. Our guide was nice young girl, I can’t remember her name, but she was pretty good! Paige had a moment right when the ride’s about to start, and the lights all go down, and then the stage lights all come up on you. Well, to anyone who’s performed, you know there’s absolutely nothing else like that in the world, and that feeling, brought Paige to tear up (which I mean, isn’t surprising, baha!) She said that it’s her favourite feeling, and she really misses it!

274_zpsf1674aa7.jpg

275_zpsb59c382f.jpg

We started off with some old favourites including Singing In The Rain, and of course, Mary Poppins!

276_zpsecc6b95a.jpg

278_zps5710ca49.jpg

277_zps22eb9a3c.jpg

As we headed into a not so safe looking neighbourhood, I was secretly PRAYING to the pixie dusting gods that we would get the cowboy scene….

279_zpsff959ca3.jpg

281_zps8543bb29.jpg

Welp, let’s cross our fingers, shall we?!

AHHHH cliffhanger OH no!! lol omg yes i know that feeling completely,I also really liked when I had a dance that started in on stage pose and i'd always wonder if anyone saw me before i was in the pose or not,that and when i danced the theatre we used was set up in a way that we'd go on stage from one side and exit at the opposite side ,then run beghind a curtain that the next group was performing just infront of.

That Pixar parade was so cute. I'm kind of sad to see it gone. I did notice those tutus before I read your comment and thought they were interesting. :rotfl:

On the GMR, I never realized till this last trip that all the movie clips they play in the room before you board are actually featured in the ride. I'm not sure how I missed that one. :confused3:lmao:

Since you walked right on the ride I'm going to guess you got stuck with the Ganster side.

Woah cliffhanger! I've always wanted to get the cowboy scene!! I loooove the Pixar Parade, the song is so catchy. Last time we planned on seeing it it got rained out, now I'm bummed that they're doing away with it!

I'm not gonna lie, I like the Countdown to Fun parade. The song does get stuck in your head though. I'm pretty sad it's leaving and we skipped it last time. I agree, it's high energy and fun.

I don't think I ever saw a Bug's life either! I think when it came out I was in an eww bugs phase rotfl

Ah I really wanna see the cowboy GMR! I'll be really jealous if you got it!

AHHHH cliffhanger OH no!! lol omg yes i know that feeling completely,I also really liked when I had a dance that started in on stage pose and i'd always wonder if anyone saw me before i was in the pose or not,that and when i danced the theatre we used was set up in a way that we'd go on stage from one side and exit at the opposite side ,then run beghind a curtain that the next group was performing just infront of.

Ahahaha....I didn't even intentionally do it that way, it was just the way I ended up having to split the updates and I didn't want to post ANOTHER one lawl. Ugh, yeah, it was always so much better to start on stage! One of the big things I miss with ballroom is that we don't use stage lights haha.

That Pixar parade was so cute. I'm kind of sad to see it gone. I did notice those tutus before I read your comment and thought they were interesting. :rotfl:

On the GMR, I never realized till this last trip that all the movie clips they play in the room before you board are actually featured in the ride. I'm not sure how I missed that one. :confused3:lmao:

Since you walked right on the ride I'm going to guess you got stuck with the Ganster side.

It was really cute!! I'm not sad it's gone, but I'm not all "THANK GOD" either, I do hope they replace it with something awesome. I think it's coming up that we're getting new parades all around! And honestly, as long as they don't replace Move It Shake It, I'm okay!!

Ahahaha...I've never noticed that either! Can't say I noticed that either!!

Woah cliffhanger! I've always wanted to get the cowboy scene!! I loooove the Pixar Parade, the song is so catchy. Last time we planned on seeing it it got rained out, now I'm bummed that they're doing away with it!

Hahaa! Didn't mean to! Lawl. Aw man, the song is so catchy! I'm hoping they put something awesome in it's place!!

I'm not gonna lie, I like the Countdown to Fun parade. The song does get stuck in your head though. I'm pretty sad it's leaving and we skipped it last time. I agree, it's high energy and fun.

I don't think I ever saw a Bug's life either! I think when it came out I was in an eww bugs phase rotfl

Ah I really wanna see the cowboy GMR! I'll be really jealous if you got it!

I just like high energy stuff, and this one's one of those! So it keeps me occupied, and there's lots of fun characters haha! I'm sure I saw it once, but that was it lol.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to ask for it in Sept, I mean, it's slow, I'm hoping they can do it!

So I know I'm super late to the TR here, but I'm def subscribing! I'm 26 and a former CM so I LOVE other young, disney obsessed people's TRs! I just read through your solo TR since I'm doing a solo trip this year for the TOT 10 miler and thought it was great. Made me realize I can still have a great time w/out anyone else!

I worked at DHS on Sunset Blvd (TOT, Beauty & the Beast, and the parades) so I understand your love of B&tB :goodvibes I've prob seen it at least 100 times and I thought it was so funny that your fave Belle and dancers were most of the CM's favorites too! And yes, Countdown to Fun isn't a fantastic parade, but it was definitely the catchiest parade ever!

Can't wait to read more

Great parade photos. I've always missed seeing it and alas now never will. They are really made by the energy of the performers.

Oh God the Cowboy scene. So frustrating!!! I didn't even make the movie ride on the recent trip, so who knows... I would have asked for it specifically if I had though.

So I know I'm super late to the TR here, but I'm def subscribing! I'm 26 and a former CM so I LOVE other young, disney obsessed people's TRs! I just read through your solo TR since I'm doing a solo trip this year for the TOT 10 miler and thought it was great. Made me realize I can still have a great time w/out anyone else!

I worked at DHS on Sunset Blvd (TOT, Beauty & the Beast, and the parades) so I understand your love of B&tB :goodvibes I've prob seen it at least 100 times and I thought it was so funny that your fave Belle and dancers were most of the CM's favorites too! And yes, Countdown to Fun isn't a fantastic parade, but it was definitely the catchiest parade ever!

Can't wait to read more

Yay!! Hi! Glad you're here! Thanks!! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and have fun at the TOT race!! I've always wanted to train for a Disney race it just hasn't ended up happening haha. Yay!! That's awesome!!

Great parade photos. I've always missed seeing it and alas now never will. They are really made by the energy of the performers.

Oh God the Cowboy scene. So frustrating!!! I didn't even make the movie ride on the recent trip, so who knows... I would have asked for it specifically if I had though.

Thanks!! You probably weren't missing much, it's super high energy, and that's about it haha. Oh man, come Sept I'm definitely asking for it! Haha.

Hey team!! For those of you who are following along my other TR, you may know this already, BUT, I had my second ballroom comp this past week, and as for the results, even Abby Lee Miller would be proud, bahaha, I walked away with 10 first places, in every category I danced in! And the studio I dance with managed to take a pretty close to clean sweep as well!! A very successful weekend!!

Also, I'm going to be finishing off my DHS day for you guys NOW, as I am taking off to Florida TOMORROW!! And will not have my computer with me, I just don't want to lug it around! I will still have my phone, so I'll be able to read other stuff, and reply, but just not post! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my good luck continues and I get cast at one of these auditions!! EEEK!!

We rounded the bend, and of course, the gun fight starts going off, and seriously, I tip my hat to the guys who play the gangsters, and the cowboys I guess…when they first come out, they’re pretty believable as the older animatronics, that kind of have that little “glitchy” thing to them? Yeah, they’re great!

282_zps41a57904.jpg

283_zps90f5d738.jpg

Paige was sitting literally, RIGHT in front (behind ?) the gangster and he took the opportunity to try and scare her, and of course, pose for a photo! He also actually took a little bit of time to kneel down and talk to the now very scared, little girl who was sharing the front row with us, nice to know that all gangster’s aren’t bad guys!

284_zps0df9543b.jpg

285_zps321c3e57.jpg

286_zps55905d91.jpg

I made the promise that I was going to ask for the cowboy scene next trip, I mean, it’ll be during Sept, crowds shouldn’t be that bad, and I REALLY, REALLY want to see it!! Lawl.

287_zps929826b7.jpg

288_zps7fe8ee10.jpg

As we got into the Alien scene, I rembered something jumping out at you from the millions of trips ago that I had ridden GMR, and Paige just had an instinct that things were not going to great, so we both had our heads down, eyes closed, and were holding onto each other for fear that something was going to eat us. I’m sure Mr Gangtser Man was laughing at us inside his head…

289_zps244a6bc3.jpg

290_zps85fbf265.jpg

Thankfully we were soon laughing at Mr Gangster as he got fooled by some fake treasure and got….whatever does happen to him…And our lovely guide was back to get us through the rest of the adventure!

292_zpsa104f8eb.jpg

If you look closely you can see Tarzan among all those vines, I promise! Also, for GMR having so many fantastic, classic movies, I think of all the ones you go through, I’ve seen like, two of them…and that was years ago….I suck…

294_zps0bd4a6d8.jpg

295_zpsd42b022b.jpg

297_zpscea821a3.jpg

298_zps48f3bba5.jpg

Elphaba! And anyone that tries to tell Paige and I otherwise…is just wrong…Lawl.

300_zpse1541c34.jpg

299_zps102ad5b6.jpg

Naturally, it was time to follow the yellow brick rode back into the real world, where we caught up on the most majestic films of all (and yes, I have seen more than two of the ones featured there)

With the adventure through many movies done, Paige and I decided it was time to pop around the corner and check out one of our favorites, a classic, involving a mermaid friend!

302_zpsa8bb0e9e.jpg

303_zpsa04370bd.jpg

304_zps31ba6e86.jpg

307_zps8e98bb08.jpg

308_zpsf7151265.jpg

Yay! It was nothing spectacular, but still good, and we both still enjoyed the greatly shortened versions of one of our favorite movies!

Now, when we get to this point, is where my notes get a little off, but at least I have pictures so I KIND of know what’s going on. I swear, one of these days I’ll get good at this thing!! According to the notes, it was raining, and we had just gotten out of Voyage of the Little Mermaid; I’m sure we browsed the shop, maybe made a quick bathroom break, and then headed around the corner to something we said we would come back to when we had passed it earlier!

310_zps4c7fb867.jpg

311_zps62015365.jpg

312_zpseaa57d55.jpg

*sigh* In case you were un aware, I absolutely love this attraction, and I absolutely love that they have it here. I also hope that everyone has gone in here, and if you haven’t attempt to stop by your next trip. It really puts into perspective the whole creation of Disney, everything Disney, the movies, the parks, tv shows, it’s amazing.

313_zps9034cd41.jpg

314_zps229b2bb5.jpg

315_zpse8813a34.jpg

Marceline was the home town of Walt and his family for, probably, the shortest period of time, he’s actually lived in quite a few places around the states, and over in Europe briefly while he was working during the war, but Marceline is the inspiration for Main Street, and that small town feel that Walt loved so much.

317_zpsa8279273.jpg

318_zps9b18cec6.jpg

319_zps1a7e426a.jpg

320_zps1265b764.jpg

321_zps936397f6.jpg

Whether I had never noticed the Peter Pan’s Flight model before, or whether it was something kind of new that they had just added in, I don’t know, but I certainly hadn’t noticed the little Tinkerbell plush before!

322_zps2d400e07.jpg

323_zpsf4e1db54.jpg

Also, little factoid moment, Walt was never satisfied with the final cut of Peter Pan, he thought that Peter came off as cold, and really unfriendly. I’ve also read recently that Peter Pan was supposed to have a longer and much more dramatic ending. I’m assuming this has to do with the scene after Hook tries to blow Peter up and then Peter can’t find Tink. My guess is that, that is when her light’s supposed to go out, especially since the scene kind of cuts off in the middle there…

324_zps4f48a5bb.jpg

325_zpsef594760.jpg

Oh Figment!

327_zpsd760ba37.jpg

I’ve also really come to appreciate the Lincoln stuff over at DLR, even though I haven’t seen it, and probably never will, it’s nice to know about how much Walt put into it. He needed it to be completely perfect, and when things weren’t ready on time, he was not impressed, and sure that things just weren’t going to work out.

328_zps0f615cd2.jpg

330_zps5870a290.jpg

Even with Walt gone, everything continues to grow, and keep moving forward, and things are just getting better. I’m serious. I know a lot of people were disappointed in the FLE, because there wasn’t much in it. Well, look at all the detailing in all of it, I mean, look at all the detailing in the new Tangled bathrooms! If that isn’t fantastic, I don’t know what is! I also take it as a huge sign that Disney is headed in the right direction, and whatever we have coming from them is going to be amazing!

Paige mentioned something about not really being down for the movie right now, and I mentioned that I would probably fall asleep if I attempted to sit through any kind of movie, so we opted out of that for now!

It had been raining on and off throughout the afternoon, and when we were down with One Man’s Dream, there was no change, in fact, I’m pretty sure it had gotten worse! We had fast passes for Tower of Terror, (and we had double checked that they had been valid ones this time, don’t worry) so we booked it over there as fat as we could. I was hesitant about jumping in the line, as I was sure we wouldn’t make it to be covered and the rain was getting insane, but Paige insisted. I was also super glad knowing we had fast passes as the wait was up to 120 minutes! UCK! No thank you!

Oh hey Florida rain, glad you could stop by #notglad #justkidding

It was a totally awesome ride, so awesome, and there were tons of drops, and we had a good group in the elevator. It *kind of* made up for the lack of riding it today due to the fast pass incident. When we got out of the Hollywood Hotel, we noticed that people were ALREADY starting to line up for Fantasmic! Ugh! You have got to be kidding me! It was still so early. However, we are big Fantasmic fans, so we figured we would jump in the line.

I did however really want a snack, after all, lunch had been huge, but it had been a while ago, so I told Paige to stay put and I’d be right back, and asked if she wanted anything. I started off to Starring Rolls to grab something from there, stupidly, and of course found it closed. Now, if you remember, I had been texting Jess throughout the day to see where she was at, and to see if we would have the opportunity to meet up at all, and today would be the only day. So when I got to the end of the street, and got a text from her saying she was around the corner in the Animation Building, well, I pulled bad friend moment here, and darted around to see her as quickly as I could.

They had a little station where an artist was drawing out sketches and you could color them when she was done drawing them, and that’s where Jess was! I jumped down into the seat beside her and we chatted a bit about how her College Program’s going, how my trip was going, and the usual Dis chatter. She had gotten some fast passes for TSM that were valid all evening, and asked if I wanted to use them with her, and dear GOD did I ever, but I had left Paige over in the Fantasmic line, so I declined, and declined jumping in line to meet Ralph with her as well. It was quick meet, but a good one, she’s super awesome and I’m so glad she was getting to live her dream by working for Disney! We also totally dis-failed and forgot to grab a picture.

I practically RAN back down Sunset Boulevard to quickly grab an Uncrustable for both Paige and I and a Sprite for her as well. I also checked my phone on the way back to find that it had disconnected from the internet (surprise) and I had missed a message from Paige, they had let the line in while I was gone…she wasn’t too happy. And I’ll be the first to admit that I did a big no no that night, and was glad when the spirits picked up pretty quickly after my fumble. Despite the line being let in, they were still holding everyone up near the stroller parking, so we weaseled our way as close to the front as we could and waited to get into the amphitheater.

The cast members slowly started letting us in for Fantasmic and we made our way down until where we usually turned to go get seats, and the CM there was being actually, pretty rude, and not letting people down that aisle, where as the aisle on the other side of that row was open, and you could just go down it, then walk down the entire row and grab perfect seats….clearly…this is what we did! I noticed a Jack Skellington pin on one of the CM’s lanyards and on the way down, traded it and handed it over to Paige!

333_zpse57f42b6.jpg

Waiting for Fantasmic! #disneyworld #fantasmic #myfeels

3342_zpsf172384c.jpg

With a little pin trading and a little sugar from the drinks/snacks, we were feeling better, and the smell of Disney popcorn was pumping through the theater, and moods were lifted. We made numerous get ups during the wait for the show, bathroom breaks, Paige grabbed some popcorn to share, and I picked up some churros and drinks to share as well. They did the little pre show thing with some CM’s roaming through the audience, telling jokes, doing trivia, the usual to keep everyone occupied while we waited, and then, it was show time.

334_zps8d8c52e8.jpg

335_zps7ded8308.jpg

336_zps6b65b2ee.jpg

337_zps512ea07a.jpg

338_zps458e7f88.jpg

Paige and I had been discussing Fantasmic all through the day, and had agreed that it wasn’t actually the entire show itself, but rather the first little bit with Mickey, and then from the riverboat to the end, especially the very last bit, that really gets to us! Naturally, I recorded the beginning of it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOIJ2j8XJFA

339_zps17c4e695.jpg

340_zps9a5d4700.jpg

341_zps010e271d.jpg

342_zpsb20b4bf4.jpg

Definitely glad that Pocahontas gets some love in this show, because she really doesn’t get any other attention in the parks, and was rarely out for meet and greets.

343_zps5a1796da.jpg

344_zps9d34d2ca.jpg

345_zps585e5734.jpg

346_zpsaffed0ef.jpg

347_zps1cf9a19a.jpg

348_zps36e0bba2.jpg

I commented Paige on her picture taking skills for these, I always find it so hard to get pictures of the princesses as they’re moving so fast, plus the lights on the floats, it’s just insane. She was sad that she didn’t get enough of Ariel because Ariel wouldn’t stop moving! Lawl.

349_zps6fbc1e70.jpg

351_zps534551f9.jpg

Gosh Mickey sure is one brave mouse for going up against a really big dragon! Props to ya Mickey!

352_zps83e47692.jpg

353_zps3d86040a.jpg

354_zps0c65971c.jpg

Oh hey, what a lovely looking little fox that is&..WHAT THE HECK?!?!!? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! I may or may not have FREAKED OUT at this point&

Robin Hood in Fantasmic?! Disney, why must you tempt me with characters I cant meet?!?

Yeah, I would love to meet him, and thats just mean putting him in Fantasmic! And now, I give you this video, because we have no pictures, and it is by far the most amazing part of the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYTdGzKSMhU

I mean, just look at it, how the music swells as the boat finishes going around, and you try to prepare yourself for whats coming. Well, no matter how much you attempt to prepare, you cant because BOOM, Mickeys at the top of the mountain, and I am crying (no, seriously, Im tearing up writing this, its been a rough week, but really, whos surprised) and then he starts controlling all the water and the fireworks and youre just all aasdafndolfndognodfsgnoltr and then your brains all oh hey, its calming down, dont worry as Mickeys all waving back and fourth, and then BOOOOOOM go the rest of the fireworks, and he pops down to the bottom of the mountain, and is all some imagination, huh? And I am reduced to a puddle of feels on the floor of the Fantasmic theatre.

AAAAAAALLLLLL OF MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS #fantasmic #disneyfeels

Yup. Paige and I both werent actually crying too bad at the end of it though, I dunno why, maybe we were prepared for it? Who knows. Weve discussed it since, and said that it really is the ending that does it, and it really is watching videos of it at home that really does us in. I mean, there is NOTHING like being there and being able to watch it, and I just know that the next trip with my Mom Im probably going to be a bawling mess, but we managed to hold it together pretty well this trip (Right now though, GEEZE, lump in my throat cant even think about it, UGH)

I also recently took the time to look over to videos of DLRs Fantasmic, and found it to be underwhelming, truthfully, it was just the ending, and I know there are a lot more aspects throughout the show that make it wonderful, BUT I still prefer WDW. I do wish they would bring Glow with the Show over though. (if you dont know what it is, youtube it now!)

Paige and I collected our feelings off the floor, along with our bags, and started the commute out of the theatre. She needed a bathroom break, so she stopped in there while I took some pictures of DHS at nighttime!

355_zpsad199d7d.jpg

366_zps3d20fbdc.jpg

Photo0082FourBySix_zps7dbf9588.jpg

And yes, I freaked when I saw that border, although I do wish we had some other pictures we could have added it to, but this one will do. Since it was the first full day, and we still had had a little bit of energy left today, it was decided that we were going to check out Downtown Disney tonight!

I wasnt sure where to go to get a bus, whether we had to transfer at a resort or not, so we stopped to talk to a CM who knew very much what he was talking about, and directed us to a Saratona Springs Resort bus, and said that we would be able to walk from there as long as we got off at a specific station! (He did tell us which one I just cant remember anymore&) Lucky for us a bus had just pulled up we got there, and with only a little bit of confusion, we arrived at Downtown Disney!

Just saw a Disney bus with the new design&.do not accept&

367_zpse9912079.jpg

368_zps91e74cc8.jpg

We browsed through the usuals, TrenD, World of Disney, the Art Store, Goofys Candy Co, the Christmas store, you know, and I found a couple of cute things.

3692_zpscc8ca460.jpg

I absolutely love these shirts, and am tempted to just buy them, or at least just buy the Minnie one, hey, its cute, right? I texted it to the boyfriend with the caption cuuuuttteee lawl.

(Funny story&.that would now be an ex-boyfriend, yup&timing just wasnt working out there, hes too busy with school, work, and doesnt really even have time to breathe. And honestly, between work, fitness, and dance, its even hard for me to have the time. The dance class I had since breaking up, was the best Ive had in months& Im taking it as a sign that Disney entertainment is in the near future for me, and that it was probably better than it happened now rather than 6 months down the road when I say Im moving to Florida and its even harder&.We still both really care for each other, and are actually still really good friends, heck, he was one of the three people that actually showed up to the dance comp this weekend, baha, we make pretty great ones, but it does suck haha)

Okay, so maybe that wasnt a really funny story, BUT, back to your regularly scheduled trip report! I also found an amazing painting in the art store!

3693_zps9b0bfca4.jpg

I dont even wanna know how much it was&.last Sept they had some that were smaller, I think the same artist that were $100 and I havent seen them since, and seriously regret not buying them, but, meh, Ill find something again! We finished our browsing without buying anything&.yup&I SOMEHOW made it through all of those stores without buying anything&did pretty good that trip! And we hopped on a bus back to Pop.

Since lunch over at Beaches and Cream had been SO long ago, we were both getting pretty munchy by the time we got home that night, even with all the junk we had ingested during Fantasmic, so we made a stop at the foodcourt. Im not sure what Paige had gotten, but I decided on the Tuna Sandwich, with apple slices instead of fries, and of course, a pickle!

369_zps0cab1364.jpg

If you forgot, at lunch, the menu said that all sandwiches came with a pickle, and I figured grilled cheese would, I mean, it goes hand in hand! However I didnt get one, and was super sad, so now, I got my pickle!

I also proceeded to sing the I got a pickle, I got a pickle, I got a pickle, hey hey hey hey! song like, all the way back to the room, much to Paiges pleasure Im sure. Its from Little Rascals, which I think Ive only seen once&.years ago& but heres the clip for reference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVVoH6Kzx4Q

It was delicious&.. as was the sandwich! I did end up kinda scraping off half the tuna, there was a TON of it on there, and it was super mayo-ey, but I expected that. It made for a lovely evening snack though! We both settled into bed as we watched some TV, skyped with those back home, and showered, you know, the usual. It had been a very successful first day in Disney World!

Pop Foodcourt Review:
5/5
-They've got a ton of different options, and at different times of day. Hot food, cold food, grab a snack and go, treats, tons of different beverages, it's great!
-Pricing on everything is good, your standard Disney QS prices, but still great for the amount of food you get
-Really like the option to have apple slices instead of fries
-Lines in there (for me) have never been that bad, because there are 3 different stations to order food, you don't wait long
-Food is usually super fresh and delicious
-Lines at checkouts seem to get a little bit more backed up, BUT remember you can pay on either side of the cm (most of the time)
-Cutlery/napkins are right behind the til, don't miss them!

Day 2 Summaries

Food of the Day: Onion Rings! And the bread from the vegetable sandwich at Beaches and Cream!

Ups:
-Perfect Belle in the stage show
-Rock n Rollercoaster, and Paige being awesome enough to brave it
-Beach Club being amazing
-Fantasmic reducing us to puddles of feelings

Downs:
-ToT wait time!
-Katt being a bad person and running off to see Jess while leaving Paige in line

Stopping by to say hello and to tell you I love your trip reports. I met Danielle in November the same day that you had a dismeet with her and she asked me if I knew who you were. I didn't then, but I have been following along ever since we got back.

I just love the TR you wrote about your trip with your mom. You are so lucky to have that kind of relationship with her. She looks like so much fun and in turn, so do you.

I am very much enjoying this one as well. I loved your video at the very beginning when you surprised your friend with this trip. So sweet. I totally teared up. Anyhoodle, I am going back to catch up, but I just wanted to stop in and say HI !! :wave2:

Stopping back in to say that I hope your auditions go well and congrats on your dance trophies !! That should give you a ton of confidence going in. Good luck !! Can't wait to read about it !! And have a safe trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter