Deposit?

jtlund

Earning My Ears
I'm a soon to be single mom and I want to book something to look forward to for my 7 year old and I. We went to WDW in 2008 and I want to go on a Dis Cruise. First, is a 4 day enough for a 7 year old or should we do the 7? Also, when you book, can you make a deposit and then pay over time until the month you go? How does that work? Also, ideas for which itinerary would be great...

MUCH thanks!
Judi

Yes, you can make a deposit and then pay over time. I believe full fare is due 90 days before your sail date. For 3 night cruises the deposit is $200 pp. I'm not sure about 4 nighters, since I've only done a 3, 7, & 10 nights before.

About the length of your cruise, I say the longer it is, the better, but 4 nights wouldn't be a problem. If he loves it, he'll want to stay longer,though lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter