Deposit on Reservation Question

Antonia

DIS Veteran
If I make a reservation the Loews website, will it charge my credit card immediately? Last year it was not charged until I arrived. How are they doing it this year?

I made mine using the Loews website a few weeks ago close to a month and it has not been charged. None of my reservations have ever been charged a deposit before arriving. Thinking, maybe once one did. :confused3

I have made reservations by phone about two months ago and have not been charged a deposit either.

Lori

I made a reservation on 04/12 with Loews and they said one nights deposit would be taken on 04/27.

Dont forget to ask them to email confirmation to you.

For Jan trip HRH took a one night's deposit within days of my res - so did PBH for upcoming trip (one for each room) - last Dec RPR never did take a deposit, even though I booked many months in advance and changed to APH rate when it went down. I made all the reservations over the phone either with BEASTAR and LOEWS - don't remember which for which ressie.

HRH and PBH both e-mailed confirmations within a week of making the ressie - RPR e-mailed me a confirmation a week or two before my arrival date.

bjakmom said:
For Jan trip HRH took a one night's deposit within days of my res - so did PBH for upcoming trip (one for each room) - last Dec RPR never did take a deposit, even though I booked many months in advance and changed to APH rate when it went down. I made all the reservations over the phone either with BEASTAR and LOEWS - don't remember which for which ressie.

HRH and PBH both e-mailed confirmations within a week of making the ressie - RPR e-mailed me a confirmation a week or two before my arrival date.

Oh yes, I did get the emailed confirmation each time I made a reservation within a few days also. This past reservation I made for May, I have even been getting Portofino welcomes as well as upcomming happenings to expect while were there. Thats a nice touch! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter