Deposit amount

iheartbklyn

You're not my demographic
Does the deposit amount change depending on the price of your vacation package? Last year we paid about $2000 right away so the deposit didn't matter but this next trip will be further out so we will make smaller payments.

As long as you book a package (not room only) the deposit has always been in my experience $200, regardless of the price of the package.

As far as I know the deposit is $200 (for any reservation over $200), and the remainder must be paid in full by 45 days out.

The deposit is $200. We always get the trip insurance through Disney also so it comes out to $357 for our deposit. If you book airfare through the Disney page you will also have to pay for that at the time of your deposit. That being said the "deposit" amount is $200 but if you add insurance and airfare you could be looking at a higher amount. This is one reason we do not book our airfare through the Disney page anymore. That and AirTran/Southwest is no longer represented (they have direct/non-stop flights from our airport).

Yes, the deposit is $200 for a package, with the balance due 45-days before check-in. If you make a room-only reservation, the deposit is the amount of one hotel night. The balance then becomes due by the time you check-in. Room-only reservations are also refundable up until five days before check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter