Port Canaveral 3:45
Sea Day
Grand Cayman 11:30 - 5:45
Costa Maya 1:00-5:30
Cozumel 8:00 - 5:30
Sea Day
Castaway Cay 9:45 - 4:30
Port Canaveral 7:45

I was wondering if anyone knows what the actual departure times are. Example, Grand Cayman says 5:45 on board time, what time does the ship actually depart? Also, what time is sail away from Port Canaveral?

This is the schedule for our Feb 2013 cruise on the Fantasy

Port Canaveral 3:45
Sea Day
Grand Cayman 11:30 - 5:45
Costa Maya 1:00-5:30
Cozumel 8:00 - 5:30
Sea Day
Castaway Cay 9:45 - 4:30
Port Canaveral 7:45

I was wondering if anyone knows what the actual departure times are. Example, Grand Cayman says 5:45 on board time, what time does the ship actually depart? Also, what time is sail away from Port Canaveral?

The departure times you posted were accurate for our western cruise at the end of May - with one exception: Costa Maya. The Captain made the decision to remain in port until midnight - reportedly to give the crew a little extra time ashore as a "thank you" for their hard work (nice gesture from the Captain). I'm sure that there were a few passengers that took advantage of the additional time in port as well!

I've been told that the times are also LOCAL times. So, for instance, Cozumel is in the Central time zone and they do utilize the Daylight Saving Time. You'll need to move your watch back an hour if you have your watch set to Eastern DST.

Grand Cayman, another example, is in the Eastern time zone but they do NOT utilize DST. So, again, you'd need to move your watch back an hour during DST months.

Also, from what I understand, all this will be made clear before you disembark for the day. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter