DenzBrujah DISigns - Star Wars & "NEW!!!" Mario Kart Name Fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping you could personalize a design for me. It is your pirate Mickey.
Could you make it for Jackson's Pirate Adventure? I am throwing a pirate birthday for my son at the end of the month, and the DISign would make a great shirt! Thanks.:goodvibes

JACKSON PIRATE LINK

Jackson-1.jpg

These are so great- my DS is going to flip!! Can you do a Star Wars name fill for me, please?

Starwars name fill
Jedi background (gold)
name: Max with R2D2 and C3PO

No rush at all on this. Thank you so much!:goodvibes

Hello there!

I love your designs. I'm interested in making T-Shirts for DH and myself for next May's land and sea, which will be over a SWW.

I'm interested in a dark side and light side for two names- but I've seen you tell people to narrow it down to one or the other because I'm sure it's time consuming.

By any chance do you have blanks/files that a person could work with to create their own? I see where there's the blanks for the dark side/light side that say "Name Fill" but wouldn't we need the actual fill letters to make our names?

If you're not comfortable releasing blanks, especially to a newbie, can I still make a request?

EDIT:

Going to go ahead and put my requests in this message, couldn't link to anything when I first posted.

Thank you again for taking the time to make these and help make DH and I have a fabulous SWW/Disney Dream Vacation!

First:
Could I get this but have it say "for us" instead of "for me" and "The Sorawat Family" on the bottom? Thank you!
RobertsPirateShirt.jpg

Second:
May I please have this but have it say something clever about intergalatic and cruise. Basically, we're going on a land and sea- the Dream and then over to WDW for SWW. Names are "Stacey" and Nikki"
IntergalacticVadar.jpg

Last:
May I have a dark side name fill for "Stacey" with Darth Maul and Grevious and a Light side for "Nikki" with C3PO and R2D2 please? Thank you!
(If we are able to request another name fill, can I have a light side for "Stacey" with Obi-Wan, and a dark side for "Nikki" with Bobba and Jenga Fett? A million thanks if you'll let us have the two fills!!!)

Your work is awesome!!!!!!!
When you have a moment, I would love these designs so I can make t-shirts for our upcoming trip. (There is no rush)

Star Wars Name Fills with the Jedi background (same for all three)
Luke Skywalker - Nicholas
Han Solo - Paul
Leia - Michelle

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! I so appreciate the work!!

my son would love the star wars design with 3cpo and r2d2. We are having a star wars party in a few weeks I dont know if it would fit but have it say Birthday Boy if not Nathan and underneath 6th birthday
thank you

Hello! Can I please get some same fills? I would like....

*Empire: can they name fill say "Weekend"
-Darth Maul
- Darth Vader 2

*Jedi: these also need to say "Weekend"
-Leia
-Chewbacca
- C3PO & R2D2

I also would like...

*Empire: -T. Yoda (Darth Vader 2)
-K. Yoda (Darth Maul)

*Jedi: -C. Yoda (Leia)
-S. Yoda (Chewbacca)
-N. Gaylor (C3PO & R2D2)

Thanks so much in advance! These are awesome!

Hi, are you still doing these? If so I would love to get the following:

1. Mario Kart Name Fill (cars) -MASON - If I choose the fill,Mario1, Luigi, Mario2,Wario,Mario3(doesn't matter) bottom left hand corner Team Mario - Text on license plate if room Walt Disney World 2012, on trophy WDW 2012

2. Mario Karts Name Fill (bikes) -Hudson- fill doesn't matter, bottom left hand corner Mario-bike, Luigi-bike Text on license plate Walt Disney World 2012 and on trophy WDW 2012.

3. Incredible's -Mason's Incredible WDW Adventure 2012

Thanks for your help with the Magic!

I love your designs! Could I please get the Celebration one with
Lexi's 4th
If you get a chance? Thank you so much:goodvibes

Hi, I haven't seen you post for a while. Are you still doing requests? Just wondering. I made a request on 11/7 and have not seen any responses to anyone. Hope all is okay:)

Hello! I am new to Disboards. I don't know if I am doing this right. I would like to request my son's name (LAYNE) in Star Wars letters please! If I am not submitting this request properly, please help me. Thank you!!

My family is heading to Disney World on March 8th to celebrate my sons birthday. Can you please make the Pirate Mickey design and replace the name with Mickey....everything else the same. I would love to make him a special birthday shirt.
Thanks so much!

Absolutely LOVE your designs and DH does as well. So, can I please request a Star Wars Jedi Name Fill with Obi-Wan? Please and thank you!!!

Brae

I am not sure this DISigner is still active. He hasn't posted since Sept. :confused3 Penny

I would post a DISign request on the Creative DISign Forum. This DISigner has not been around for a long while. Penny

just read...should have thought about that since I wasn't familiar! thANKS!!

I am updating theDISigner listing and hope to finished it by June. I am totally revamping it. I am going to have 3 categories.
  1. Active DISigners
  2. On Break
  3. No longer DISigning
Do you want me to move you to the "On Break" or the "no longer DISigning" category. Also, I have closed your thread. Please le me know if/when you want me to open up your thread? Penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter