DenzBrujah DISigns - Star Wars & "NEW!!!" Mario Kart Name Fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
DenzBrujah,
We have one more added to the birthday party. Would you please be so kind and do one more name?

Starwars name fill
Jedi background (gold)
name: Brody- with Yoda on it

:flower3:thank you!

DenzBrujah,
We have one more added to the birthday party. Would you please be so kind and do one more name?

Starwars name fill
Jedi background (gold)
name: Brody- with Yoda on it

:flower3:thank you!

BRODY PHOTOBUCKET LINK

Brody.jpg

I love your Star Wars name fills, you do great work! Can I get 2 Red ones with R2D2 and C3PO with the names Emily and Zoey! Thank you in advance!

Hi I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some birthday DISigns for me. I am not picky but here are some details:

My name is Claressa

My Birthday is February 14th (Valentines Day)

We (my DD and I) will be at Disney World for my birthday 2012

I love Miss Piggie

I will be 33 years old

Thanks in Advance.

Hello DenzBrujah, I am new to this venue and I hope I post this correctly. My little girl loves Star Wars and is having a party. Would you please be so kind and do two more names? Thank you!

Starwars name fill
Jedi background (gold)
name: Blakely- with storm trooper on it

Starwars name fill
Jedi background (gold)
name: Collin- with Darth Vader on it

Hello DenzBrujah, I am new to this venue and I hope I post this correctly. My little girl loves Star Wars and is having a party. Would you please be so kind and do two more names? Thank you!

Starwars name fill
Jedi background (gold)
name: Blakely- with storm trooper on it

Starwars name fill
Jedi background (gold)
name: Collin- with Darth Vader on it

BLAKELY PHOTOBUCKET LINK

BLAKELY.jpg

COLLIN PHOTOBUCKET LINK

COLLIN.jpg

Hi Denz! SW name fills are great! Have never seen any of the movies (I know, I know) but as my uncle is a HUGEE fan I would love to surprise him on our trip next month with his own. It would be awesome if you could do one for me, him really! :upsidedow

Starwars name fill
Jedi background (gold)
name: Richie- with R2D2 and C3PO

TIA!

Thank you for your creative and hard work! Could you possibly switch the letters on the Blakely Storm Trooper Star Wars fill? My friends daughter named her baby girl Blake and added the "ly" to make it Blakely. Thanks again, you are making several people smile.

Hi! I was hoping you could make 2 designs for me, both with the name Zachary.

The first is the Star Wars background with R2D2 and C3PO and the second is the empire background with Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper is possible, your pick on Vader, whichever looks best.

Thank you so much!!

I was hoping you could personalize a design for me. It is your pirate Mickey.
Could you make it for Jackson's Pirate Adventure? I am throwing a pirate birthday for my son at the end of the month, and the DISign would make a great shirt! Thanks.:goodvibes

I would like to request the pirate Mickey. I would like it to say
Arviso-Isensee Disneycation Adventure 2012. If it will all fit. Thank you!

Hello, we are going on a family trip in January and would love to have shirts with the star wars name fills.

Would you mind doing the Jedi name fills with the names:

Jesse with Han Solo
Doca with Chewbacca
Mark with Obi-wan
Cissy with C3p0 and r2d2
Ethan with Qui-Gon
Riley with Anakin
Ryan with a clone trooper
Gracie with Padme
Erin with Padme

And if it isn't too much trouble could I get 3 names in the Empire background?
Riley with Jango
Ethan with Grievous
Ryan with Vader

And there is no hurry since our trip isn't until the end of January. Thanks again!

Hey folks my apologies for a lack of response from me.... my computer was in the shop and I only got it back today. I appreciate you patience and ask that you bare with me as I catch up on requests in the next couple of days.

Hi Denz! SW name fills are great! Have never seen any of the movies (I know, I know) but as my uncle is a HUGEE fan I would love to surprise him on our trip next month with his own. It would be awesome if you could do one for me, him really! :upsidedow

Starwars name fill
Jedi background (gold)
name: Richie- with R2D2 and C3PO

TIA!

RICHIE PHOTOBUCKET LINK

Richie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter