DenzBrujah DISigns - Star Wars & "NEW!!!" Mario Kart Name Fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please get two more names with the Jedi background when you have the time?

Bradley
Danny

Thanks SO much!
emily

may I please have two jedi name fill DISigns...one with the name Candice and Padme and one with the name Kierin and Obi-Wan....pretty please and thank you!

Last year I joined the DIS and found Creative DISigns. I was amazed at all the talent and many of you inspired me with your fabulous work so much so that I decided to try and create a few of my own.

The shirt's I DISigned last year where a hit with my family and garnered a lot of attention for us in the World, so when we booked another trip this year I started working on new DISigns.

Below you will find my DISigns. I will gladly customize these DISigns for anyone who would like them.

RULES FOR REQUESTING A DISign:
  • DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!! All My DISigns have a file name. I ask that you kindly use the file name for all requests
  • Please include file name, and details on what you would like customized. If you want a specific font color please indicate that as well.
  • I work Full Time and when I'm not working I'm a Full Time dad, as such please allow at least 1 week for DISign requests
  • The BEST way to say thanks for images that you use...is to post pics of the t-shirts and things you make once you have made them.

Should you wish to Customize some of my DISigns yourself I have blanks that can be found here DenzBrujah DISigns - Blanks

Denz Brujah DISigns

NEW STAR WARS NAME FILLS

I can now customize my Star Wars Name Fill DISigns with your choice of Empire or Jedi Background as well as Individual characters. Please specify which Background and Character you would like when requesting a Star Wars Name Fill

SAMPLE STAR WARS NAME FILL - Jedi Background w/ C3PO & R2D2
RobertNameFillcopy.jpg

Jedi Characters

JediCharacters.jpg

Jedi Background

JediNameFill.jpg

Empire Characters

EmpireCharacters.jpg

Empire Background

EmpireNameFill.jpg

JEDI THANK YOU
JediThankYouCardcopy.jpg

SPIDERMAN
Spiderman.jpg

FASTPASS RETRIEVAL UNIT
FastPassRetrievalUnit.jpg

POOH SIZED PEOPLE
PoohSizedPeople.jpg

POKEMON HEART & SOUL
Pokemon.jpg

CHIP & DALE GO NUTS
GoNuts.jpg

CLONE WARS - JEDI
CloneWarscopy.jpg

CLONE WARS - BAD GUYS
CloneWars-Baddies.jpg

LORD VADAR
IntergalacticVadar.jpg

PIRATE MICKEY
RobertsPirateShirt.jpg

MONSTERS INC
MonstersInc.jpg

INCREDIBLES
Incredibles-Redux.jpg

GOOF TROOP
GoofTroop.jpg

BIRTHDAY - CAKE
BirthdayShirt.jpg

BIRTHDAY - BALLOONS
DoorHanger.jpg

CELEBRATION
CelebrationT-Redux.jpg

GI JOE - NINJAS
GIJoe.jpg

POWER RANGERS - JUNGLE
PowerRangersJungleFurycopy.jpg

For our Trips I DISigned a Thank You card that we handed out to CM's/MouseKeeping as a special token of recognition for making our trip magical - These are standard business card sized (3.5 x 2) and can be printed 10 to a page using a number of Avery Products and MS Word

FAB 5 THANK YOU CARD
VazquezThankYouCard.jpg

Oh goody! I love your designs. May I please have the white clone wars design (clone wars Jedi File) with the name Wyatt on it for my son's 4th birthday and a name fill of Wyatt and the number 4 fill? I love the gold font you're already using. If you're available to do it please. I'd be greatly appreciative. Thank you.

Love your work! Could I please get two of the Star Wars name fills.

Grayson with the Empire Background and Darth Maul.

Brittany with the Jedi background with C3PO and R2D2.

thanks so much!!

Love that DISign! And my DH name is "Luc" and looked like skywalker when he was younger. (My hubby turns 46 today.) So, could you please make him the name fill with the jedi back ground with the "original" characters please? That would be wonderful for his Bd card! (could be a bit late, he says he doesn't mind...) :confused3

:tinker:Poussière de fée,
Cilvy

Since she doesn't appear to be coming back, is there anyone else that we can count on that would be able to take requests for similar designs?

I am new to this site, so I am not sure if this is how I request something or not. Please forgive me if this is the wrong way.
I am looking to do a t-shirt for my son for our trip to Disneyland at the end of March.
I would like your design of Star Wars with the Empire background. I would like it in the red font just like you have on your page. Could you please put the name Sam for the name fill?
If there is something else that I need to do, please let me know.
I appreciate you taking the time to do this for me during your busy schedule.

Thank you again,
Camille

If you are still designing I would ike to make a request please
Jedi back ground with Yoda and the names
GlenAllen & Jimmy
and Empire background with
Darth Maul- Glen Allen
Boba Fett Jimmy
Thank you and if not is there anyone else willing to help out

:thumbsup2Could I please have one of the Star Wars name fills with the name Julian? I'm unsure if you are still designing but my family and I really love your work.

It appears this DISigner is no longer DISigning so I am closing this thread. :goodvibes If they come back I will open it as there are some wonderful DISigns here. :worship: Penny:hippie:

Denz is back so I am opening this thread. :banana: Love it when DISigners come back. :dance3:Penny

YAY!! I have loved you star Wars name fills for a while now! So glad you are back! May I please have the following:

JediNameFill.jpg

Name: Mack
Character: If I may have one on each end, I would like Chewy and Luke. If not, I would like only Luke

Thank you so very much! You are so talented!! :worship:

Let me begin by apologizing to those individuals that requested DISigns over the last year that I was unable to get to.

As many of you may know I haven't been around for nearly a year. This has been a trying year for my family and myself. Earlier this year I came down with Swine Flu. The ordeal took a very heavy toll on me and I was forced to take time and recover. No sooner than I recovered we found out my Father in Law who lives with us after a double bypass had stage 3 Throat Cancer. So its been a trying year for us and we had to put off all things Disney. I am glad to say that I have recovered and my FIL has been aggressively fighting his Cancer with Radiation and Chemo and his doctors have high hopes after his last exams.

So now I am back and will begin DISigning again. I was actually going to start this evening and began the frantic and panicked search to find my files :scared1::eek::sick: only to realize I had yet to transfer them from one of my backup drives at home to my new laptop. (PHEW!:worship:)

So everyone who had a recent request please bare with me a couple more days and I will get to your DISign Request ASAP

- Denz

YAY!! I have loved you star Wars name fills for a while now! So glad you are back! May I please have the following:

JediNameFill.jpg

Name: Mack
Character: If I may have one on each end, I would like Chewy and Luke. If not, I would like only Luke

Thank you so very much! You are so talented!! :worship:

Sorry for the Delay

Mack

Mack.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT LINK TO IMAGE IN MY PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNThttp://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx41/Denzbrujah/Personalized DISigns/Mack.jpghttp://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx41/Denzbrujah/Personalized DISigns/Mack.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter