Denial, meet bathing suit

OMG :rotfl2:

I was JUST saying this today to DH! With the weather so delish we are going swimming tomm..yea, my scale says back to pre-pregnancy weight...mirror says its a liar lol..

I will be sporting some rather cute board shorts over my suit lol..

You didn't look at yourself in the fun house dressing room mirror with the God-awful lighting, did you? :scared1: :faint:

I actually have a harder time with jeans, than bathing suits.

Bathing suits will fit - they may not all look correct, but they fit. And I have finally accepted *this* is my body. It's not perfect, it's not amazing - but it works fine for what I need. ;)

Jeans on the other hand. Those can do some strange things to my bottom half. :laughing:

You didn't look at yourself in the fun house dressing room mirror with the God-awful lighting, did you? :scared1: :faint:

No kidding. Stores should know if they had candle light in the dressing rooms, they'd sell a helluva lot more. :lmao:

I hate buying swimsuits so much that I only buy them every few years. This year I actually had luck and found some really nice one that didn't cost an arm and a leg.

My 52 year old body still looks the same as when it was 22 years old....except for my Boo** are down to my knees and my Butt is down to my ankles and have about 20 more lbs on it ...otherwise :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

I wish! :laughing:

The funny thing is I have lost some weight, 12 lbs. since Jan.. So I thought, I'm doing okay. Still want the scale to move down, but doing better. Hello swimsuit! :eek: :scared1:
I really need to exercise. Get a routine and stick with it. I'm fairly happy with my jeans. They are fitting better. If you get the right pair, you can hide in jeans. There isn't any hiding in a swimsuit.

Glad to see I'm not alone.

You know what's worse? Actually *wearing* the swimsuit! We went to the Wisconsin Dells for a little 2-day Spring Break and I had to wear a swim suit most of the time :scared1:.

Oh geez...I don't want to unpack my summer clothes. I love my jeans. They hide SO much. I know my shorts won't fit from last summer as I'm 10 pounds heavier and they were a bit snug anyway. Time to get to the gym and cut back on the chocolate...after I eat the ears off my chocolate bunny...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter