Deluxe Suite with Verandah

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by threehorses, Jan 21, 2013.

1. threehorses

threehorses Earning My Ears

Getting a Suite for me and my lovely wife... 7 Day trip .. do we get any PERKS like on other ships.. ie first on / first off .. :cool1:cabin bonuses or am I just paying extra for the Suite also....are you allowed to bring a bottle of wine or two on board... does the Suites have DVD players.... thanks...:happytv:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hasabigrock

hasabigrock Earning My Ears

Nope, just the view afaik

4. Meghatron

Meghatron DIS Veteran

If it's actually a suite, then it's concierge and you're wrong.

OP, you should do a search for "concierge". Your perks will vary depending on which ship you're sailing on.

5. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

DCL allowed adults to bring as much alcohol onboard as you wish, with the expectation that it will be consumed in your stateroom or taken to an MDR for a corkage fee - not consumed in other public areas. It must be brought onboard in your carry-on, not checked luggage.

As Meghatron indicated...if you are cruising in a concierge suite you can find the benefits of that which includes a concierge lounge and does include priority boarding. When you get off is up to you.

Enjoy your cruise!

6. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

Are you looking at booking a concierge cabin that is either a Category R, S, T or V or are you looking at booking a Category 4-7 veranda stateroom?

The Lettered Concierge cabins will get you Concierge perks. The numbered staterooms with verandas are regular staterooms.