Deluxe Suite with Verandah

threehorses

Earning My Ears
Getting a Suite for me and my lovely wife... 7 Day trip .. do we get any PERKS like on other ships.. ie first on / first off .. :cool1:cabin bonuses or am I just paying extra for the Suite also....are you allowed to bring a bottle of wine or two on board... does the Suites have DVD players.... thanks...:happytv:

hasabigrock said:
Nope, just the view afaik

If it's actually a suite, then it's concierge and you're wrong.

OP, you should do a search for "concierge". Your perks will vary depending on which ship you're sailing on.

....are you allowed to bring a bottle of wine or two on board...

DCL allowed adults to bring as much alcohol onboard as you wish, with the expectation that it will be consumed in your stateroom or taken to an MDR for a corkage fee - not consumed in other public areas. It must be brought onboard in your carry-on, not checked luggage.

As Meghatron indicated...if you are cruising in a concierge suite you can find the benefits of that which includes a concierge lounge and does include priority boarding. When you get off is up to you.

Enjoy your cruise!

Getting a Suite for me and my lovely wife... 7 Day trip .. do we get any PERKS like on other ships.. ie first on / first off .. :cool1:cabin bonuses or am I just paying extra for the Suite also....are you allowed to bring a bottle of wine or two on board... does the Suites have DVD players.... thanks...:happytv:

Are you looking at booking a concierge cabin that is either a Category R, S, T or V or are you looking at booking a Category 4-7 veranda stateroom?

The Lettered Concierge cabins will get you Concierge perks. The numbered staterooms with verandas are regular staterooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter