Deluxe room ???

steffali

DIS Veteran
Can someone please tell me what the deluxe rooms at YC/BC and BWI CL have other than extra sq. ft. TIA

:goodvibes Besides being larger rooms, the BWI Deluxe CL rooms also have a Boardwalk view:

WL30024.jpg

WL30025.jpg

WL30028.jpg

WL30029.jpg

:dance3:

From this description of the BWI Deluxe CL rooms it does sound like they all have the 2nd TV like our room did:

As well as standard-size rooms, the concierge level has ten very spacious, 644 square feet Club Level Deluxe Rooms, all with a spectacular view of the Boardwalk and Crescent Lake. They come with two queen beds, entertainment center, table and two chairs, and a spacious seating area outfitted with a queen sleeper sofa, coffee table, rattan chair, and extra armoire with TV and VCR.

Our 2nd TV was in this armoire:

WL30034.jpg

Which was across from the sleeper sofa:

WL30033.jpg

The other TV was in front of the beds....

I'm wondering if the YC/BC deluxe rooms are the same as the BWI Deluxe rooms?

How was the CL at the BWI?

I didn't think or know that the BC/Yacht Club had deluxe rooms ???:confused3

Seahunt what deluxe room number were you in? Going for FD in Sept to BWI Club level:goodvibes

I was upgrade to that room one year, boy does it spoil you, looking at thosepictures just brought back so many memories. there was only two of us but I could picture the comfort when you have 4 or more people in a room

I thought I read somewhere that YC/BC also had deluxe rooms..... I could very well be wrong it has been known to happen :rolleyes1

They (BC/YC) do have deluxe rooms. Well, at least the BC has them. They have club level access, although they are not located on the 5th (club level) floor. We have one reserved for our upcoming Sept. trip. The layout is similar to that at BWI. Here's a link to some BC pictures. If you scroll down they have some of a deluxe room:

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/aspx/pix.aspx?curUrl=ShowAll&resId=BC&resort

Hope that helps!

They (BC/YC) do have deluxe rooms. Well, at least the BC has them. They have club level access, although they are not located on the 5th (club level) floor. We have one reserved for our upcoming Sept. trip. The layout is similar to that at BWI. Here's a link to some BC pictures. If you scroll down they have some of a deluxe room:

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/aspx/pix.aspx?curUrl=ShowAll&resId=BC&resort

Hope that helps!

thanks! I ended up looking at all the pictures for different resorts and dreaming of one day getting into one of those suites :cloud9: :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter