Deluxe regret?

On our first Disney trip we had the deluxe plan. OMG way too much food and time wasted running around to all those places. The only meal plan we have had since has been of the free QS variety. That is still a lot of food. We only eat one TS meal per trip now.

no regrets here. also I have talked a few co-workers into not getting the deluxe plan.

Nope.

We always get the regular plan (1QS, 1TS, 1Snack) and even find it hard to finish all of our food sometimes! It's still a lot of food!!!! :thumbsup2

I could never imagine being able to eat all the food of the Deluxe plan unless you book 2credit meals everyday!

Nope. We're doing it again in November and did it in February. We do as many character meals as possible. We love it!

in 2011 me and my mum did the deluxe plan
we used our snacks for breakfast and then had one TS for lunch and eat at the signature places for dinner we had a lovely time and my mum said she wouldnt do disney with out it (she likes posher food and would never eat at a CS place)

DH & I normally purchase the regular dining plan, however; we did try the deluxe plan for one trip. We did a lot of signature dining that trip so it worked out well. I just can't bring myself to justify the cost of the deluxe plan now. It would mean several hundred dollars more for just the two of us.

the big questions are will you use it in a way to maximize your return. then can you even handle all that food? for me i tend to just do a fancier table service lunch and signature dinners. if your not gonna eat those nicer meals or do the character meals then i dont see it being worth it. even then if you cant really finish out app, entree, and desert then you start wasting a bit of money. it would be a waste to do like 3 counter service meals a day. also get a bit more value out of those snack credits on the more expensive stuff, like going during f&w festival

My DH got the platinum plan...Breakfast Lunch Dinner and Two Snacks. Toooooo much.
Plus we were in a GF Concierge loungue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter