• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deluxe plan and kids appetizers

Emsody22

Earning My Ears
We will be on the deluxe plan... Wondering how kids appetizers work at restaurants like T-Rex? I don't see a kid's appetizer list for that restaurant... Can they just order any appetizer?

It varied with non-Disney restaurants that didn't have kid's appetizers on their menus. Some said they had no appetizers (Raglan Road and T Rex) and one let DS order an adult appetizer (Teppan Edo, which may be a Disney restaurant, not sure). Considering the kid appetizers are usually a simple salad, carrot and celery sticks, fruit or soup, I would go in thinking they will NOT be able to order any appetizer on the adult menu.

When we went to T-Rex (back in 2013) we were allowed an app and dessert for each person - 3 of them were kids. That meant 5 apps and 5 desserts - it was way too much food, but everyone was happy. Had to be rolled out the door, but happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter