Deluxe Plan/3 rooms/8 adults...HELP!

lgj5136

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,

Question....My party consists of 8 adults staying in 3 rooms. We are on the deluxe dining plan. Could someone help me understand how that works when the check comes. Do they take everyone of our cards so we are each individually deducted from our total, or do they do it per room? What is the easiest way to add the gratuity if we all want to split it? This seems like it's going to be challenging to track the credits and who owes what for tips! Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciate. Thanks!

It's per room. If all of you dine together, you'll need to split the check 3 ways and someone from each room will need to give a room key card for payment. With a party of 8 an 18% gratuity will be automatically added to each check.

Having the 18% gratuity makes it easy anyway, one less thing to figure out what to add. Just give your card and they charge what they need :)

Just tell your waiter/waitress up front how to split the bill and there won't be as much confusion. We went with 8 adults and had to split bills at each meal. It worked out because one person per room could give their room card and the tip was already included. It was up to them if they wanted to add more tip or not. Enjoy your trip with the big group :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter