Deluxe+October=Trip Insurance

Quinn222

DIS Veteran
Thanks to the many posters here who have mentioned trip insurance. I've never bothered with it because my trips haven't been all that expensive. In October though I've got two rooms at the Wilderness Lodge, WDW annual passes for two members of the party (the rest of us already have them), five MNSSHP tickets and it's hurricane season. This is the most expensive Disney trip we've ever taken. I just bought some trip insurance and I think just for the peace of mind it's going to be worth every cent.

Yea, we're leaving late THIS month (it might be too late by now) & I'm still debating about the insurance. When I 1st booked I told myself I'd buy it closer to our arrival but now that that's a few weeks away I just don't know what to do. This is also ur most expensive WDW trip so far (staying at Poly).

Did you get yours thru WDW?

Yeah, this is the first year I got trip insurance, and yep, I'm going in October too. It would be such a bummer to not only miss out on a vacation, but to lose the $ too.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1184904

Disney, and the airlines, will work with you. One of the reasons for insurance is to cover your expenses if you're stuck during a hurricane and have to extend your trip. CHECK YOUR COVERAGE for these items (trip interruption?). It'll cost you nothing, or next to nothing, to cancel or change your trip due to a hurricane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter