Deluxe Dining Plan

princess-rn

DIS Veteran
We are going to try the deluxe dining plan for the first time this year. A question...

I know the deluxe Dining plan includes an appetizer for each person. Does this include "appetizers for two" (example: the Dragon Roll for two at Yak and Yeti) We are a family of foodies and look forward to trying a little of everything.

Thanks!

The only exception to this that I have found is lunch at Morimoto. The desserts say "for two" but we were specifically told to order one each (on the Deluxe plan). The size of the desserts was obscene and both were most certainly meant for two, but they insisted we should each order our own.

Any app, entree or dessert, listed "for two" will require the credits from 2 diners.

Probably.

You never know what any particular restaurant/server will do - if you ask, you might be told you can order that with a single diner's credit. Or not. So, don't plan on being allowed to do it, but it really never hurts to ask.

We have done the DDXDP a several times, and it has worked different ways, depending on the restaurant. For instance...

At Tutto for a party of 5- DH and I ordered together the Grande Antipasto Misto (serves 2) then DD - Calamari Fritti, DBIL - Tortino Di Zucchine and DN - Minestrone soup - We were instructed by the server how the entitlement worked when ordering something for more than single serving.

At T-Rex we were meeting some friends, this was well over a year ago. My Family was on DDXDP (3) and our friends(4) were paying oop, When talking to the server she said we each get a appetizer with DDXDP, I did question her on what we could order, and could we share with our friend's... she said whatever you want it doesn't matter, so for 3 people we ordered - 2 of the Supersaurus Samplers, and a Mozzarella sticks.

Things change rapidly at WDW, so it really pays to ask up front and just go from there.

I have a question regarding the Deluxe Dining Plan. My sister and I will arrive on Saturday, March 18, 2017 and depart on Thursday, March 23. If we get 3 Meal Points per day, does this mean I get 18 meal points for my stay (in addition to the 2 snack points per day)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter