Deluxe Dining Plan All-Male Revue...er, we mean Review **Updated w/Tutto Italia 7/6

Too funny...when we were at Tutto this past May for dinner, our waitress spilled a margarita all over my DH. Like you, we were pretty unconcerned, but she seemed SO mortified. Unfortunately for us there was no food on the table at the time, though, so no double-dipping for us! I love Tutto, though, so if there's anywhere that I'd "try" to force down seconds, it would be there!

Great reviews. We loved Tutto for lunch on our trip in Dec 08 and plan to try them for dinner next year.

was the eggplant parm on the appetizer menu? it's HUGE! I could make a meal of just that!

It is an appetizer, yes. It wasn't as big as it looks in the picture - it was just the right size for an appetizer. As a main course, I'd have wanted more!

That eggplant and chicken cutlet both look delicious. I cant wait til our ADR there in September. :goodvibes

You didnt take any pictures of the menu by any chance did you?

I'm late to your review but have thoroughly enjoyed reading your dining adventures so far. Its nice to hear a good review of Yak & Yeti as I was beginning to think we should avoid that place at all costs. I'm salivating over your Tutto dishes. I love their eggplant. Wish I had some in front of me right now.

When I lived in LA, the Metropolitan Church in West Hollywood had a HUGE banner saying, "God thinks you're FAAAbulous!" Consequently, when I think something is REALLy great, I say it is fabulous with 3 A's!

Y'all are FAAAbulous!

(And thanks for the compliment....:blush:)

Great Review! We LOVED Tutto, thought it was the best Epcot restaurant we'd been too. I had the prosciutto di parma too and it was awesome! We also both had the chicken cutlet milanese, that pasta looked awesome but it was so hot that day I needed something light. I couldn't believe how huge it was and that it was only 1 piece of chicken! I thought for sure it was at least two! I can't imagine trying to eat two serving of lunches there!

Once their was a a cool *ss dude
And his name was Eveinrude
He was so far from mainstream
it took a guy named Leinbein
to make sure EV was subdued.

mmmmmmmmmm Tutto!!! i am debating this for our oct. trip..just because it seems we are only eating in the world showcase! lol! but this review made me HUNGRY for it..

I am well and truly late for the party but I'm here now! :banana:

Great reviews so far, can't wait to hear your review of Le cellier, I hope you had the Mushroom Filet. :cloud9:

I know this is a dining review but could you let me know your thoughts on the Backstage Magic Tour, I have booked this for September so am interested in what you thought of it?

I hope it is something wonderful keeping you from the reviews - but I MISS Y'ALL!

Mrs. Spratt

Three days in, and you've eaten at three of the restaurants I'm considering for the solo portion of my trip. I'm sold! Well, on your dining review, anyway. I'm still pondering the whether I really want to do Deluxe for those three days when I have seven more days afterward. Days which include Le Cellier and California Grill, I might add. (Isn't there a smiley with an empty pockets animation?) Anyway, if this trend continues, I may be booking Deluxe and damn the consequences!

And between me, you and Julia Child, cilantro taste like Ivory soap. Pleh! DO NOT WANT!!

I don't speak Italian, but in Spanish when you say a food is rico (literally 'rich' in the money sense) that means it's delicious. (I don't know if there's a real translation for "rich" in the food sense in Spanish ... I think you'd have to say "very sweet" or "very heavy" or whatever.) So maybe Italian is the same way and he thought you were asking if it was any good, so that's why he said yes!

Pesante means heavy in Italian.

Great reviews so far....looking forward to the rest. We (being, me, DH, 2 DS's, and my Grandmother) are all major foodies (except my grandmother) and doing the DDPX for 9 nights at the end of August. We are going to many of the same places you did (most of which we have already been) and I love seeing what you guys liked and didn't like. I am so checking out those mussels at Jiko!!!!:thumbsup2 So hurry up and get them done before I leave......kidding, kind of, well not really. Anyway thanks for sharing, I can't wait for more!
~Melissa

Just found your review and thought I had missed it and would be sitting here reading it from start to finish. Guess real life is getting in the way. :sad2:

Congrats on the new home. That is a big step.

Love the reviews and love the humor. Dh and I will be enjoying DDP for the first time in just over 2 months. I toyed with the idea of going deluxe but really doubt we could eat all that food. Cheers to you guys for managing all you've eaten so far. Looking forward to more.

Even though I'm only going to a few of the restaurants in your review (hopefully the good ones!) on my upcoming trip, I'm having a lot of fun reading the entire thing.

I had not the best day today (my childhood dog died :( if you can believe it) but your Jiko review where you called the waitress Voldemort put a smile on my face....I couldn't help but laugh at that one ;)

Thanks and keep it up, you are two funny guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter