Deluxe Dining Plan All-Male Revue...er, we mean Review **Updated w/Tutto Italia 7/6

Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!

I can't wait for this! Please tell me y'all consume - ahem adult beverages cough -too!?!?!

Safe travels, have a WONDERFUL time - and two adults (we are a couple) who haven't been to the world yet are anxiously waiting your reviews...I, too just LOVE the idea of all that wonderful food, already paid for, just waiting for the tasting...

And our Blenheim's name is Lulu!

:tinker: some pixie dust for you!

Have a wonderful trip!! :goodvibes

Thanks!!!!

Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!

I can't wait for this! Please tell me y'all consume - ahem adult beverages cough -too!?!?!

Safe travels, have a WONDERFUL time - and two adults (we are a couple) who haven't been to the world yet are anxiously waiting your reviews...I, too just LOVE the idea of all that wonderful food, already paid for, just waiting for the tasting...

And our Blenheim's name is Lulu!

:tinker: some pixie dust for you!

Actually, we're just two boys, but I tend to exaggerate too when I'm really excited! :rotfl2:

All that wonderful food indeed...and, OH YEAH...bring on the "adult beverages"!!!!

Lulu...awww, how cute! My tri-color is named Satchel. He's pretty bummed about not coming along, but he's staying with his grandparents and he ALWAYS has a great time there.

And, by the way, thanks for the dust!

So, yes, I'm not in denial about how much weight I'm gonna gain on this Deluxe Dining Extravaganza...and yes, with that much food, it ain't just a plan, it's an EXTRAVGANZA (isn't that a wonderful word!). So anyway, I thought I would track just how much fatter I'm gonna get eating this much food, or see, in fact, if all the walking that everyone says I'll be doing will make a real difference.

So I'm reporting my weigh-in just as I'm hopping in the car for the airport. Bathroom scale reads 242.5.

Any thoughts where I'll be when I return?

See ya then!

Evinrude

So, yes, I'm not in denial about how much weight I'm gonna gain on this Deluxe Dining Extravaganza...and yes, with that much food, it ain't just a plan, it's an EXTRAVGANZA (isn't that a wonderful word!). So anyway, I thought I would track just how much fatter I'm gonna get eating this much food, or see, in fact, if all the walking that everyone says I'll be doing will make a real difference.

So I'm reporting my weigh-in just as I'm hopping in the car for the airport. Bathroom scale reads 242.5.

Any thoughts where I'll be when I return?

See ya then!

Evinrude
I'll guess 242.5 ehrn youi return, but after you've been home a week 250. At least that's been this Big Guy's experience. I get used to eating that mucdh and when the walking stops, the pounds pile on.

In the spirit of hearing from both of us on this trip, I too have "weighed in."

Current Weight: 195.6 lbs

The goal is to come back lighter (haha! Yeah right!)... we'll see how I do. Off to the airport in an hour or so...

I'm so in for this one, it sounds like a hoot, with lots of wonderful food along the way.

Hope you two have a great trip.pixiedust:

Evinrude and Langbein I look forward to reading this dining report. I enjoy reading dining and trip reports from the male perspective. My DW always laughs about it, but we seem to get more information pertinent to our styles and taste from these reviews. Have a great time!!

I can't believe I hadn't seen this before~~~And I just signed up for twitter so I can follow along!! :goodvibes As for the weight gain issue....I kinda agree with the previous poster and think the weight gain will come after you get back!:lmao: But as a safe bet I am going to guess 2 pounds each!! Enjoy your trip!!:goodvibes

I also agree, you will probably come home close to your current weight. If you keep up some major walking after you come home, you might not gain any at all. It's the inactivity that does it. :sad2: Especially after the hundreds of miles you walk around the world!

I'm looking forward to reading your review from both perspectives. I know it will be a riot! Have a GREAT trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

I'll say about 8 lbs, speaking from my own experience.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Can't wait for your reviews!!!

Hope it's a great trip! Cannot wait for the reviews ... this one sounds like fun! My guess is about 5 pounds each as well!

Subbing to hear the reviews. You guys sound like a blast! Hope you have/had fun...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter