• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deluxe Diners - Was it worth it?

Great Job! Thanks so much for all the reviews. I loved your summary at the end, too. I'm happy you had such a great trip and love that you are planning another one, including the DxDDP!

Enjoy your planning! (I agree, I love it almost more than the trip, too!);)

Thank you SO much for posting these detailed and honest reviews. Based on your feedback, I switched our Chef Mickey's breakfast to a 1900 Park Fare breakfast...looks SO much better, and I'd hate to miss that strawberry soup!

I'm glad people enjoyed my reviews. I had a great time reliving my meals ;) I am obsessed with planning my ADR's. Less than 3 months till my 180 mark :cool1: There are so many choices, a week just isn't enough :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter