• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deluxe DDP- trying 4 Signature restaurants and a dinner show!

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
We are dining at CRT, California Grill, Hollywood Brown Derby, Narcoossees, and HDDR. All of them are a first for us except CRT. I'm loving the DX DDP!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

We are dining at CRT, California Grill, Hollywood Brown Derby, Narcoossees, and HDDR. All of them are a first for us except CRT. I'm loving the DX DDP!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

I'm with you! We've got ADRs for California Grill, Narcoosees, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Artist Point, Flying Fish and Cinderella's Royal Table for our January DxDDP trip. :cheer2: :yay: :cheer2:

We're planning to hit most of the same places.

So far we have CRT, California Grill, Brown Derby, Narcoossees, Yachtsman Steakhouse, and Flying Fish. I still have about 3 weeks to ago before we can book our ADRs.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter