Deluxe DDP and Food & Wine???…loosen your buckle a notch cause here we go!

I can't believe your vacation is already over... :sad1:

Thanks for letting me tag along on vacation... I really enjoyed it... :thumbsup2

And coming home to snow in October... Yikes!!! :scared:

How's your leg doing??? Is it getting any better???
I know....good news is we have another trip this October.:banana: Glad you enjoyed reading. Some time it's hard to grab the attention of folks on the DIS just due to it's enormous size and amount of members so I apprecicate it very much when someone takes the take to join my TR. Let's hope no snow on our return.:scared1: My leg is another question. I'm hoping this won't be a problem...but I'm trying to prepare myself for whatever the outcome is. If you want to know more I welcome you to join my PTR which I'll be posting today. Take care. See you on the boards.:goodvibesLinda

Wow! Despite the mishap with your leg, it sounds like the trip of a lifetime!!!! I feel like I was there with your beautiful pictures and wonderful descriptions!!! I didn't think I could get any more excited about our upcoming trip but I am!! Can't wait to set foot on the Fantasy!!!! And although we are not visiting WDW this time, after your TR I can't wait to go there too!!!!! Hope your leg heals quickly and doesn't slow you down too much!!!

Faye:):yay:
Hi Faye, thanks so much for reading. I seem to snag a following from my DISign thread and that's fine with me.:woohoo: Glad you liked my TR. I'm currently working on my PTR for our next trip and I'd love to see you over there. Take care and have a magical day.:goodvibesLinda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter