• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deluxe Annual Pass question

Ozziebuttercups

Earning My Ears
Hi All, I'm a newbie from Australia planning a trip in mid-September.

I've checked the deluxe annual pass blackout dates and the dates we would like to go are completely open for this time period. Does anyone know if dates can get blocked out later in they year or is it that once they are on the blockout calendar they are set in stone?

We've done the maths and with the 10-day pass and staying view room at PPH, meals, etc the discounts would definitely save us money. My DH will just get the 10-day pass.

If the dates can be changed I'll need to reconsider but if the dates are set in stone this would be great for us. Thanks for your insights.

I've just realised that I think this might be better in the disneyland forum but not sure how to move it now so I've posted in that forum, but not sure if i can close this one. Sorry for the confusion :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter