Delivery!!

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
Can anyone suggest places to order while staying at a Disney resort? Pizza, Chinese, etc? We would like to eat in one night! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

How does delivery work when staying on property? (From Illinois so we eat it a lot - Giordanos is awesome if you like deep dish)

...and please - if you chose to do this. Do NOT respond to the infamous "Pizza Flyer" scam. This board has documented that scam very well -

Should you order delivery.... ask your concierge about this :). They will HELP you, and steer you clear of people trying to scam your CC. None of the "order in" scams are unique to WDW.... they exist all over the US. But they are real - and given a chance? WDW will help you avoid them.

OFF-SITE PIZZA DELIVERY (until about 3:00am):
1) Giordano’s, 407-397-0044
2) Pizza Hut, 866-438-2507
3) Papa John’s, 352-243-1800
4) Flipper's Pizza, 407-938-9633 (Best in our opinion)
NOTE1:
. . . At Deluxe Resorts, FW, delivered to Front Desk or Bellmen.
. . . At other resorts, delivered usually to your room.
. . . At DVC resorts, the delivered almost always to your room.
NOTE2:
. . . WDW is so large, that there are different pizza franchisees of the same brandname that serve different hotels.
. . . Just call the pizza numbers listed, and they transfer you to the proper franchisee's number.
. . . example: AKL and FW have different Papa John franchisees serving the two resorts

WARNING - DANGER WILL ROBINSON - WARNING:
. . . you might find a pizza "flyer" under your door.
. . . do not under any circustances call them.
. . . there have been "pizza scams" at local hotels and WDW resorts.
. . . you call, order, give your credit card number
. . . you do not get pizza, but they have your CC number - oops
. . . you find fraudulent charges on you CC later
. . . in the best-case-scenario, you get delivery of a frozen pizza.
WARNING - DANGER WILL ROBINSON - WARNING:

I've had Giordano's (and loved it), but never had it delivered. Still good? Never had any deep dish delivered actually, so not sure if it's good outside the restaurant. I'd love to have it again if it's worth it.

I've had Giordano's (and loved it), but never had it delivered. Still good? Never had any deep dish delivered actually, so not sure if it's good outside the restaurant. I'd love to have it again if it's worth it.
It's amazing, even delivered.

My experience with delivery at the Values is that the delivery driver cannot come through the resort gates.

Being from Chicago and having it both delivered and in the restaurant - restaurant is best but both are awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter