DElivery Pizza to Resort Hotels

I do not know if they deliver inside, but when we stayed at PO we had Disney's Pizza deliver to our room. I don't remember the cost, but it wasn't exactly cheap, but we did have a ton of food.

We've had pizza delivered from Pizza Hut. We got the phone number from the Lake Buena Vista phone book in our room. Just tell them what resort you are at and if you don't have the right Pizza Hut, they will give you the number.

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

I had a pizza delivered by Giordano's Pizza (great Chicago "stuffed" pizza) to Old Key West. It was very yummy :).

Here's their web site: http://www.giordanos.com/ and here is the info on the particular store:
7866 W. IRLO BRONSON HWY. KISSIMEE, FL ((407)397-0044).

-- Robin

Hi,

We have always had Pizza Hut deliver to our rooms at the Disney Institue. But, I think it depends on the resort. For instance, you can forget having outside pizza delivery at Fort Wilderness Campground.

Hope this helps...
Mmketeer

Papa John's delivers to ASMo, but they aren't allowed to come into the resort itself- I had to meet the driver at the drop off point for check in. I did feel a bit strange walking through the lobby carrying a pizza- but it was yummy!!

Carie, Arthur, and Evan
WDW Oct 1998, May 1999, May 2000, May 2001
Disneyland-- too many times to count!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter