Delivered Groceries & Diapers

CastleLight

DIS Veteran
We are traveling to WDW with our 15 mo. I'd like to order as much as possible to be delivered - less to pack. Can you give me your opinions about where to order? Garden Grocer? Diapers.com Babiestravellite.com

I too, am interested in responses!!

Also, to add on to the OP questions - how far in advance to you order your stuff online?? (i.e. gardengrocer, etc).

When we go to WDW we get our diapers and supplies delivered from the same company that we rent our stroller and crib from. Floridababygear.com. We try to contact them for the rental 3-4 weeks in advance and contact them the week before our trip to set-up the supplies we need. They have been great they shop at the store of my choice and have been very friendly. For our last trip they where able to get eveything set-up including the rental in 2 days.

We've used WeGoShop.com for our last two trips.

They'll take your list and shop wherever you want them to, including multiple stores, if needed.

I usually contact them 2 weeks in advance.

We've ordered diapers, milk, water, fruit and snacks from them and have them leave everything w/ Bell Services.

Have fun!

We used gardengrocer.com for our last two trips. Prompt delivery both times and bell services held the items until we were in our room to get them. Only problem I had on this past trip was I waited too long to order (I was debating whether or not to order anything). I ordered two nights before we left and had to choose a delivery time in the evening rather than the morning. But that was my fault for waiting so long. If you order a week or two in advance, you should be fine.

We've used WeGoShop.com for our last two trips.

They'll take your list and shop wherever you want them to, including multiple stores, if needed.

I usually contact them 2 weeks in advance.

We've ordered diapers, milk, water, fruit and snacks from them and have them leave everything w/ Bell Services.

Have fun!

I will second that, we have used wegoshop many times and lbeen very happy with our order. They will shop the store(s) that best suit your list and we have always been happy with the service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter