Deliver birthday gift to resort?

Wendaeh

Mouseketeer
Hello! My son will be turning 18 while on his high school senior class trip in March. Not sure exactly where he will stay - one of the All Stars or Pop I believe. Any suggestions on getting something (like cupcakes, etc) delivered to his room for his birthday? Thanks :) Wendy

The Disney Florist can deliver balloons and stuff like that to his room. Check them out... disneyflorist.com

You can also order cakes from Disney Dining. There's a whole thread about cakes on here...disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2413710&highlight=birthday+cakes

Hope that helps! I'm gearing up for a Disney birthday for my little one, so I'm in the research stage as well.

Unfortunately, they will not deliver cakes of any kind to non-deluxe resorts. You can pick something up from the Boardwalk Bakery.

The Disney Florist can deliver things to your resort, but they do not carry cakes. They only have prepackaged items available.

Another option would be to make an ADR at a table service restaurant. They have small cakes available. Or, you can arrange for a cake to be delivered to a restaurant.

Another idea would be to use a service like We Go Shop (which I have used and love). They shop at the store of your choice and could perhaps buy some cupcakes or a cake, even get it personalized, and then deliver it. It would be a pretty steep delivery fee for one cake though...like $17?

Definitely check out the Florist website. You can call them and they'll work with you to personalize your gift. It won't be a cake, but it'll be cool.

Of course there's also Memories by Betsy. They might be able to help you out, but probably not a cake.

I'm rooting for you to find a solution that works!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter