Delicious S'mores at the 50's Prime Time Cafe

greenyskp

DIS Veteran
Went to the 50's Prime Time Cafe in Disney Studios on Saturday.

Not only was the food DELICIOUS. Our server was excellent!

I had the meatloaf. It came with garlic smashed potatoes, and green beans. It was very good.

My mom had the stuffed pepper, it was stuffed with whole tomatoes, onions, squash and zuccini. She said it was amazingly good.

My dad had the potroast. He compared it to his own (a feat...because his is amazingly good) It also came with smashed potatoes ad carrots and green beans.

This was some of the best food I've had at Disney.

But then... Dessert.

My brother and I decided to split the S'Mores.

For those of you who havent had it, i'll explain.

It comes out on a dinner plate, and its HUGE! probably about 20 marshmellows, it was perfect, just like off of a Camp-Fire. It was so excellent.

My family has decided to make this a regular dinner stop for our family. The atmosphere was great!

I highly highly recommend. :love:

I welcome any questions you have!

We ate there for the first time last week. We had the stuffed peppers which were very good. For dessert I had the peanut butter shake which was absolutely delicious! Probably a million calories but it was worth it.

Thanks for the review!! We love 50's and have an AR for our June trip.....I have never tried the S'mores but that is one of my favorite desserts so I will most certainly be trying them this time :)

Hmm sounds wonderful. For a solo traveler such as i, i think the smores desert
would be to much. I like the idea of the shakes though. 50 PCT is going to be one of the places i will be eating at this summer. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter