Delicious Disney: A Summer Chef Series

beesly

DIS Veteran
Tables in Wonderland issued invitations for this two-part series today. Event details are as follows:

Both event dates will be hosted by Chef de Cuisine Phillip Ponticelli at Markham's at Golden Oak. Both dinners will begin at 6:30pm and last until approximately 9:00pm. Menus are still being finalized but are expected to be "several courses."

July 27th: Featuring
Chef de Cuisine Dennis Thompson
Pastry Chef Jeff Barnes
Sommelier Michael Scheifler
from California Grill restaurant at Disney's Contemporary Resort

August 31: Featuring
Executive Chef Lenny DeGeorge
Executive Pastry Chef Stefan Riemer
Master Sommelier Brian Koziol
from Flavor Lab Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
Food & Beverage Creative and Development Team

Tickets are available for purchase July 14-19th while supplies last. $199 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity. Tables in Wonderland discounts do not apply. Extremely Limited Availability.

It happens that I'll be at WDW during one of these dates, but I already have the SW Dessert Party booked and I don't think I'll drop that to attend this event, but I'm still intrigued. I'm new to TIW so I haven't been to any of their events. Is anyone familiar with what these events are like? Is this "Delicious Disney" something new?

I'm also interested. The way I read it it may not be only got TIW? I don't currently have one as my next trip is a group thing with a lot of meals included.

I'm also interested. The way I read it it may not be only got TIW? I don't currently have one as my next trip is a group thing with a lot of meals included.
It is a TiW event so one person in your family would need a TiW card. When we did a TiW event two years ago it asked for our card number when booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter