Delicate Dreams Unlimited Question

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by stulaurie, Mar 26, 2013.

1. PrincessAbby'sMom

PrincessAbby'sMom DIS Veteran

I'm looking at possible booking on our cruise too - anyone care to share their awesome TA through DU that I can put on our reservation???

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disbridebailey

disbridebailey Earning My Ears

We love our agent! She has bent over backwards for us! She is not DU. DU never responded to my request and I am glad they didn't. PM me for her information

4. jdb in AZ

jdb in AZ <font color=green>It could end up curdled<br><font

Our travel agent is a workaholic and even when she's on a cruise herself, she's "available" to answer questions. One of her perks as a travel agent is freebie Internet service, so she does a lot of work from whatever ship she's cruising at the time. It's not unusual for her to e-mail us from Italy, Scandinavia, or whatever exotic location she may be at the time. And she does have an office staff on duty "at home" so she can delegate as necessary.

5. Lobofan5

Lobofan5 Mouseketeer

:offtopic:

Rick...how do you have a cruise date more than 2 years away? I thought they only have 2014 posted?

Just wondering...

6. C&Apriputin

C&Apriputin Earning My Ears

We use Beth Czada with DU... And I love the service that I have gotten with her.... Second round of cruises and umpty years of WDW

7. PrincessAbby'sMom

PrincessAbby'sMom DIS Veteran

Thanks! I will note her in my phone!!

8. TempusFugit

TempusFugit Are you a fan of delicious flavor?

Dorothy Bond has been our DU agent for a couple cruises now and booked one trip to WDW. She's be great with requests and questions. Even saved us a few bucks once.

9. tweis

tweis DIS Veteran

I second this! I have two cruises booked with Beth and she has been great. :thumbsup2