Delicate Dreams Unlimited Question

I'm looking at possible booking on our cruise too - anyone care to share their awesome TA through DU that I can put on our reservation???

We love our agent! She has bent over backwards for us! She is not DU. DU never responded to my request and I am glad they didn't. PM me for her information

I won't use an agency where when the agent goes on vacation etc I get "out of office" They should have someone covering their desk while they are gone.

Our travel agent is a workaholic and even when she's on a cruise herself, she's "available" to answer questions. One of her perks as a travel agent is freebie Internet service, so she does a lot of work from whatever ship she's cruising at the time. It's not unusual for her to e-mail us from Italy, Scandinavia, or whatever exotic location she may be at the time. And she does have an office staff on duty "at home" so she can delegate as necessary.

I like most here would recommend requesting a different TA. I have had nothing but good experiences with DU and recommend them to everyone I can and have heard nothing but praises from all my friends and family. PM me if you would like the name of our TA with DU if you would like, she is great.

:offtopic:

Rick...how do you have a cruise date more than 2 years away? I thought they only have 2014 posted?

Just wondering...

I'm looking at possible booking on our cruise too - anyone care to share their awesome TA through DU that I can put on our reservation???

We use Beth Czada with DU... And I love the service that I have gotten with her.... Second round of cruises and umpty years of WDW

PrincessAbby'sMom said:

Dorothy Bond has been our DU agent for a couple cruises now and booked one trip to WDW. She's be great with requests and questions. Even saved us a few bucks once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter