deleted

Magic Megadegs said:
WOOPS! Pushed send by accident!

He did a study across several countries and observed people to see how long they would hold a piece of rubbish eg paper, wrapping etc before dropping it. He came to a conclusion that it was 30 steps as average. Therefore apparently (this could just be hearsay) there is no litter bin (trash can) in WDW or any Disney property that is more than 30 steps away!

Useless fact but I think it's interesting.

Good luck OP, hope you do well!

That's very interesting, and certainly not a useless fact!

My question is how are you going to credit the information you are getting? There are ways to footnote internet sources but missdisgfan23 in dis boards does not seem like a credible source for a paper.

My question is how are you going to credit the information you are getting? There are ways to footnote internet sources but missdisgfan23 in dis boards does not seem like a credible source for a paper.

Seems pretty obvious to me that if the OP gets an idea from a poster here, he or she will then go and do research through legitimate sources, which will later be cited. An inspiration for an idea which later is researched does not need to be cited.

Oh boy. I would be congratulating my kis if they found a place where they could get possible information about a topic from those who might know. I don't think the OP asked anyone to write the paper for her, did she? The pint is to research all possible sources, investigate, then report. Since when is interviewing people considered "not doing your own homework"? I didn't get that vibe at all.

OP, I don't have anyt info for you, but I hope someone can help you out.

OK ... maybe after reading a bunch of posts, you'll get a better feel for what makes a good opening post and you'll give it another shot. Seems a shame to write off an entire board full of folks because of comments you got on one post from a half-dozen people. Learn from it, and try again. We've ALL been there! ::yes:: :earsboy:

This:)

Since this thread is 9 months old, I am sure the paper is done. I get what you are saying though.

Curious how you stumbled into this?:).

Some new member seemed to have searched "essay" very early this morning, and replied to a few OLD threads to get their post count up over ten. Not a guess; there were about five or six consecutively-listed reactivated threads.

DIS management apparently deleted all this person's posts. At least their response to this thread is gone.

Some new member seemed to have searched "essay" very early this morning, and replied to a few OLD threads to get their post count up over ten. Not a guess; there were about five or six consecutively-listed reactivated threads. DIS management apparently deleted all this person's posts. At least their response to this thread is gone.

That makes sense! I couldn't figure out why Gracie would have been searching such a thing!

I swear there were other posts before mine!

Damn twice in two days. I really need to stick to my two cups of coffee before posting rule

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter