• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

deleted for surprise's sake

Hi, Jennifer! My DH and I just made reservations for the 7 day "Land and Sea" vacation, spending 3 days at the Beach Club (June 1, 2, and 3), then sailing on the Wonder on June 4. My DD will be 16, and she's bringing a 15 year old friend along with her. We're all exited about it. This will be my first cruise and we chose Disney because we love WDW and have been there many times, and we felt Disney would provide good entertainment and excellent service since that's been our experience with Disney. I really am looking forward to this cruise and found this site researching about it online. We got a "Family Stateroom" because it sleeps 4 or 5 and we thought that was a good choice for two adults and two teens. I'm also looking forward to doing the new stuff at the parks, like the "Soarin'" one, but am especially excited about my first cruise. Yay!

-Dorothy (LadyZolt), Albuquerque, NM

Thanks, Jennifer! I have been learning a lot from reading these boards. And everyone seems so nice! I'm glad I found this site. :)

-Dorothy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter