Delete

We are still waiting, too!!!!! I can't stand the excitement, I am busting at the seams. Haven't found out our air travel yet either.

Good for you DVCLady. Boy am I jealous!!! I still am waiting to hear about our flight information, let alone getting our trip docs! We booked EVERYTHING through Disney. Was that a mistake? Maybe they started with south Jersey and are working their way north! I can hope, right?

Our docs arrived today, too!
(We booked our own airplane and hotel, separately. Booked the cruise and transfers through Disney.)

Question: The "Passport to Disney Wonder" mentions a "Children's Soda Package for children 12 and under."
----Isn't this available for teens and adults? I was counting on this package for our 2 teens and 2 adults.

Boo Hoo, I want my docs!!!! I'll feel better just to have them in my hot little hands ... I know patience is a virture, but I just don't possess that virture right now!

Every day, I get a little closer to WDW!

Just found out our flight info, docs won't arrive until 10-14 days before we leave! It's ok at least I know what time we are departing for Orlando (7 am from Newark). We will have almost a whole day in the park!!!

I can't believe we are only 30 days away! Does anyone notice the weeks seem to take for ever to get through at work?

Yipee, we received our docs! Our daughter forgot to tell us they arrived! Happy to have them.

See you all soon. Any teens going? DD14 ....

I am so excited that finally someone else is going on June 27th cruise!!! I thought we would be the only ones on board. I have been asking since February if anyone was cruising this date! This is our 1st cruise ever, mh DD is 9 and hoping to meet some friends. When we first planned our cruise, she was concerned that she would have to stay in the lab, but we explained that she can do whatever she wants. We let her read all the posts that said something about kids enjoying time away from their parents, so now she tells us she may not want to be with us the entire time. After all, it is her vacation too!! Please let me know if you are traveling with any children her age.

We received our docs by Federal Express on May 22nd. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :tongue:

15 MORE DAYS TO DISNEY WORLD, 22 DAYS TILL WONDER

SEE YOU THERE!!!

:earsgirl: Denise
:earsboy: Bob
:earsgirl: Adara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter