Del Sol

Vgraves2003

Mouseketeer
I made a reservation to stay at Del Sol in March. We will be driving in that morning and would like to park at the hotel about 7:00 or so in the morning on the day that we will check in. (I k now check in is not until 3:00, just want to be able to park our car there early!)

I was able to do this at Park Vue last October with no problem.....just wondering if anyone has been able to park early at Del Sol?

Thanks

I can't imagine they would have any problem with it but you might call them just to make sure. They'll probably tell you they just need your Lic. number.

I originally made reservations at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn and they sent an email specifically saying that you cannot park before 1:00 on the day of check in. I called them to see if that was accurate and they told me yes, you cannot park early there....that's what has made me a little concerned this time............I should just call Del Sol and ask them :)

Del Sol's parking lot is very crowded, so you are right to be concerned enough to check their policy. You may end up in one of the DL lots for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter