Del-Sol t-shirts $$?

brerrabbit70

Mouseketeer
I need to know how much the color changing t-shirts are at
Del-Sol. We are going in less than 2 weeks and I'm trying to figure my budget.

A student where I work came in today with a shirt her Aunt got her last week. Let me tell you she was the star of the school! It was the coolest shirt we had ever seen. Her Mom is going to ask her what she did today in school and she'll say, "I stepped in the light, then I stepped out...all day!" So, needless to say the teachers are all begging me to get them a shirt when I'm there.

Thanks for the info!

They were a little on the expensive side. I think $14 for kids and $22 for adults.

Well, that might cut into my customs amount! We can't have that. I guess I'll just get a few...for the really nice people.;)

Thanks for getting back to me so fast!

Be sure to ask if they have any clearance items....we've found some cute stuff at discounted prices. Also, hair clips and nail polish are great gifts and they change colors too! They also have color changing rings, which are cute and make great stocking stuffers (or if you have a daughter, these could make great "gifts" for her friends).

Have fun!!
Ginny

They also have some really cool sunglasses that change color as well and the lenses are polarized.....they are a little on the pricy side at $38, but, they are guaranteed for life....I've had to have 3 replaced since I bought my initial pair in '02, the only price you'll pay is $10 for S&H, but, like I said they are guaranteed for life......Andy

Where do you get these items on the cruise? I hadn't heard of them before... but of course now I have to check them out .....::yes::

The color changing nail polish was a big hit at my office when I bought it for the girls on my team. I think it is only $8 a bottle.

Originally posted by DoomBuggieDriver
Where do you get these items on the cruise? I hadn't heard of them before... but of course now I have to check them out .....::yes::

Del Sol is located in many of the ports. Here is their web siteL

www.delsol.com

We were on the 2/7 Magic just last week and the kids tshirts are actually more in the $18-20 range. We had a $63 bill for three kids tshirts :eek:

Online, the kid's tees are $18 and the adult tees range from $18 - $26. The nail polish is $8.

There's free shipping over $75.00.

I bought a really cool shell necklace from there, it was $12.00. I also have the hair clips, nail polish, tank top, and sunglasses. I loved there stuff...kind of pricey but really cool stuff.

Plus if you show you're from the ship, you get some corny little "freebie" gift...we got a handful of plastic rings that change color, and a "message in a bottle"...

The nailpolish is fun, it takes a little while to change in comparison to the shirts, the yo-yo and the frisbee my son got, but then it lasts a bit longer too. The one I'm wearing is blue, and changes to pink in the sun...

*sigh*

Except there's no sun in Boston today... :(

This is a funny, but true Del Sol story...

Three yrs ago on the Disney Magic we were sailing at the same time as a group of young adults....apparently some of the girls "talked" the guys into letting them paint their toenails...with Del Sol clear polish.... You can probably guess how funny it was when the guys went out to the pool.

::yes::
Ginny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter