Defend the Fort! ??

Hey, I said I didn't want to take it out on you guys, now I have to go all midevil on your @$$

sounds like something a camping trip could cure.

A camping trip, copious amounts of alcohol, and some good meds. Maybe.

I am usually the nicest easiest going guy you would ever meet. Erica says I am nice to a fault, I let people walk all over me. But lately, I am ready to just explode! I don't know why? I have no idea what is wrong with me. It seems like it is someone else talking sometimes.....

SHHH I told you not to tell them that.... I wanted too.... Shut up.... You can't make me.... Wanna bett..... Owwww that hurt..... Why are you making me punch myself???? :lmao:

I know! The thing is, nobody wants you kicked out or anything and I wouldn't take it personally, given the situation. It would be a lot safer to rant at me than your wife for example. She could make your life a living hell as all good wives have the ability to do. So I'm just saying that if you need to get something off your chest, I'm here to listen.

Thanks to everyone but Pete, talking smack about the Pens is over the line. :lmao:

And I feel that my 1600 post have been a giant waste of time sometimes! LOL

Spending (cyber) time with this wonderful/fantabulous group of Fort Fiends is NEVER a waste of time!!!:hug:

It is pretty funny how we can invade a thread in a different forum and take it over. No wonder the rest of WDW hates us.... :lmao:

I am usually the nicest easiest going guy you would ever meet. Erica says I am nice to a fault, I let people walk all over me. But lately, I am ready to just explode! I don't know why? I have no idea what is wrong with me. It seems like it is someone else talking sometimes.....

SHHH I told you not to tell them that.... I wanted too.... Shut up.... You can't make me.... Wanna bett..... Owwww that hurt..... Why are you making me punch myself???? :lmao:

John.... it sounds to me as if you have entered....

"MAN-O-PAUSE" :lmao:

Oh.... BTW.... I'm trying to take the "pool-hopping" thread to a new level. I asked about the length of stay re-fillable mugs & just where you could use them!!

Bad Debbie.... bad, bad!!

:sad2::sad2: Could be a mid life crisis, but that was about 15 yrs ago! :rotfl2:

I think if the thread could have went on it could have turned very funny... John your " cement pond " comment was priceless ! :lmao:

Just my two little "Pressed Pennies"....

Was there any mention of all the folks from WL coming over to FW for the Campfires.......?

I think if the thread could have went on it could have turned very funny... John your " cement pond " comment was priceless ! :lmao:

that and props to Al for bringing up drunken otters.

c'mon john cheer up... or i'll be forced to say something about the steelers next.

Just my two little "Pressed Pennies"....

Was there any mention of all the folks from WL coming over to FW for the Campfires.......?

Yeah, a couple people did. This is what I said about it:

.......I am a lover of all WDW resorts, especially Fort Wilderness....which, at the moment, has a sucky pool. WL is a short stroll or bike ride away and the slide and theming may be too tempting for some, especially considering all the Fort amenities (like the campfire sing along and movie) that are free to use by all resort guests, not just FW. It does seem fair that WL should welcome FW guests just as WL guests are welcomed at FW. JMHO. However, when FW pool is open, this will all become a mute point......

that and props to Al for bringing up drunken otters.

c'mon john cheer up... or i'll be forced to say something about the steelers next.

You mess wit the steelers, you mess with the whole city, we will car pool down there and kick your ..... :lmao:

Not to get another thread :offtopic: but the pool FW is doing...I haven't really heard anything about this can someone please explain what they are doing theme wise, where is it going to be place etc... :listen:

Not to get another thread :offtopic: but the pool FW is doing...I haven't really heard anything about this can someone please explain what they are doing theme wise, where is it going to be place etc... :listen:

Why,,,, in Gatordad's truck, of course!! The dive platform is the top of the cab!!!

0333.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter