• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dee,

We had to make one change to one of our dining reservations. Could please create a letter address to Brandon and Evan on Dec 6, 2013 at 8:35am.

CrystalPalace-invite1-MeghanMKBK.jpg[/IMG

Thanks again!
Jennifer

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hey Dee!!

I am so glad I found your work. Its simply amazing.
I am going To WDW with my husband and son and your work would add extra magic to our trip.
Can you please make me these:

1) Binder cover (same as King family's attempt to see it all).
Use: Thakur Family's attempt to see it all
Walt's Disney World
August 2013.

2) Autograph Book ( Goofy Glasses)
Use: Agrav's Autograph Book
Walt's Disney World 2013

Thanks A lot.

Dee

I have one more request.
Can you please make a generic welcome to WSD letter from Mickey and his Gang to my son Agrav

Dee,

Can you modify the following templates so the indicate that we had a great time at each park (past tense)?. They currently indicate you are going to have a great time (future tense). I want to use these in my vacation scrapbook.

HollywoodSudios1 (with Sophia)
MagicKingdom1
Epcot (with globe)
AnimalKingdom2 (with tree of life and characters)

Thank you in advance!

Lisa

Hi there....
My husband and I are taking our two princesses (4&6) on a SURPRISE vacation - cruise on the Disney Magic January 27 and then to WDW for a week when we return. May I request a note for them to give them on the plane so they know where we are going?
They love Tink and Princess Belle the most and this is there second trip to WDW and on a cruise (we were on the Magic Jan 2013)
MaryAnn & MadaLynne

Also, we are taking them to BBB on February 1st at 12noon(may I ask for two invites)
MadaLynne will transform into Belle
MaryAnn will transform into Aurora

One last request if possible.....the "treat" certificates one for each of them for a Mickey Ice Cream Bar and one for a special souvenir on Main Street

THANK YOU!!!!!!
Colleen R
:wave2:

Dee

Hi Dee! I have been looking through all of your invites and letters and LOVE your work!!:goodvibes
Could I please request a letter and some invites??

All can be addressed "Dixon Kids" or "Mackenzie, Madeline, & Zane" if that fits.
1) Letter - I need something for a road trip. We have a 2 day drive so I want the kids to have something to start the trip.:drive::drive:

2) Invite for Kona Cafe Nov.24 @7:55. This will be the day we arrive. We will have dinner and watch the fireworks from the beach at the Polynesian.

3)Invite for lunch @Akershus Nov. 25 @ 2:45pm

4)Invite for Arabian Nights, Dinner Nov. 25

5) Invite for The Plaza Restaurant Nov. 26 @ 7:55 followed by the electrical parade and fireworks

6) Invite for early Thanksgiving at Liberty Tree Tavern Nov. 27 @ 1:55

7) Invite for lunch at the Sci Fi Drive In Nov. 28 @ 1:30

8) Invite for Fantasmic Nov. 28 @ 6:30

9) Invite for Breakfast at Tusker House Nov. 29 @ 10:40

10) Invite for Le Cellier Nov. 29 @ 4:05

Thanks you so much!!! I can't wait to see them! :cool1:

Please read over these carefully. I changed a lot of text to personalize them for you, so there is a good chance I made some typos. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

OMG!!! Dee, these are so much more awesome than I could ever have imagined!!! :jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:
Thank you , thank you , thank you!!!

I think there was just one typo. I've only briefly checked them over, but on the Drive in diner it says "lunch and movie" and should probably say lunch and a movie"

Thanks again! You are AmAzInG!!!

Hi Dee,

I love your DISigns! They are fabulous! We are taking our niece, Leah on her 1st Disney World trip in October (she is 4). I would love to request some of your designs for her.

All are for Leah

1) CRT for breakfast - CRT-invite-Kristen.jpg
October 20, 2013 @ 8:15am

2) Crystal Palace for Lunch - CrystalPalace-invite-LillyJoseph.jpg (Do you by any chance have an image with Piglet? If not, no worries.)
October 20, 2013 @ 12:50pm

3) 1900 Park Fare for dinner - 1900ParkFare-Cinderella-OliviaMatthew.jpg
October 20, 2013 @ 6:15pm

4) Tusker House for lunch - TuskerHouse2-invite-LillyJoseph.jpg
October 23, 2013 @ 11:45am

5) Tony's Town Square for lunch - TonysTownSquare-invite-ToddF.jpg
October 24, 2013 @ 12pm

6) Ohana for breakfast - Ohana-breakfast-Lexie.jpg
October 25, 2013 @ 7:45am

7) Autograph Cover - Generic3-Kelsey.jpg

8) Activity Book Cover - Is it possible to something with Tinkerbell? If not Tink, the Princesses?

Thank you so much in advance!
Dee

OMG!!! Dee, these are so much more awesome than I could ever have imagined!!!
Thank you , thank you , thank you!!!

I think there was just one typo. I've only briefly checked them over, but on the Drive in diner it says "lunch and movie" and should probably say lunch and a movie"

Thanks again! You are AmAzInG!!!

Only one typo? That is great!
Here you go...
Dee

Hi Dee,

Thank You, Thank You, THank You!! I love everything!! I showed my husband and he loves them too! The Tinkerbell cover is wonderful, my niece is going to love it. Though you did have us stumped on who the mouse was, now we know his name is Cheese :laughing: Gotta go and watch the movies again :)

Hi - Thank you for your link to the luggage tags.

When you have time could I please get the following? I love your ideas and work.

1- The Animal Kingdom invitation. The tree is very light in the background and the characters are in the front. If you could add the date: November 5, 2013. Kids names are: Kayla and Ella

2- Your itenerary that is on a full page and each line is slanted.
November 1 - Epcot
Akerashus 5:30pm
November 2 - Magic Kingdom
BiddiBiddi Boppiti Boutique 3:40pm
Cinderella Royal Table 5:40pm
November 3 - Hollywood Studios
November 4 - Magic Kingdom
Be Our Guest 6:20pm
November - Animal Kingdom
Tusker House 8:00am

3 - Surprise letter with pealrs around it and purple boarder with minie and mickey in each corner. Names: Kayla & Ella. If you can say something like...Our Disney Trip is almost here. We are leaving this Friday so pack your bags.

Thank you so much for it all. You are great to take your time to do these.

April

Dee,

Can you modify the following templates so the indicate that we had a great time at each park (past tense)?. They currently indicate you are going to have a great time (future tense). I want to use these in my vacation scrapbook.

HollywoodSudios1 (with Sophia)
MagicKingdom1
Epcot (with globe)
AnimalKingdom2 (with tree of life and characters)

Thank you in advance!

Lisa

Is this what you want? Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee,

Your designs are so cute! I was wondering if you could please make two 8x8 album covers for me?

1) Nerd Minnie
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/d.../Minnie-Glasses-SharaLyn.jpg.html?sort=4&o=28

Text: Emily's Autograph Book
Walt Disney World
Disney Magic 2013

2) Princesses
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/d...overs/Princesses1-Olivia.jpg.html?sort=4&o=34

Text: Maddie's Autograph Book (on top)
Disney World (bottom left)
Disney Magic (bottom right)

Thank you!! :yay:

I had to make the 8x8 Princess book a little different due to the dimensions. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter