Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dee,

Can i please request for my little boy it's his second time to WDW Magic Kingdom this coming christmas and first time on the disney dream to Bahamas on dec 26-29. Could you please surprise me with your talent. My son love's Cars (favorite since 2yrs old), Donald, Mickey. His name is Jake Tablizo and his 5yrs old already.

Many thanks
Fambamaussie

Is this ok? I didn't know which you are doing first, cruise or WDW. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

May I please have one of each of the following:

bth_1900ParkFare_Cinderella-OliviaMatthew.jpg (to - Brianna, Brandon & Brogan for dinner Dec. 4, 2013 @ 6:55PM

bth_youchoose-MariaLE.jpg (Brianna, Brandon & Brogan)

bth_Epcot1-JailyxJ.jpg (Brianna, Brandon & Brogan)

MagicKingdom-MariaLE.jpg (Brianna, Brandon & Brogan)

Thanks so much!!!!
Cary

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

I'm so excited to find you! You have done some great work!
Can I please request the following?

1. Surprise-Fab5
- Lauryn & Nolan
- please remove "for the first time"
- please change "Disneyland" to "Walt Disney World"
- please change "we can hardly wait to finally meet you" to "we can hardly wait to meet you again"

2. Welcome-MickeyMinnie
- Luca & Sophia
- please change all text in this one to all text from Surprise-Mickey template

3. BBB-Belle
- Sophia
- please change "you are going to make a beautiful Belle" to "You are going to look so beautiful"

4. POR-Tiana
- Santostefano Family
- can you please add the alligator as well somewhere in the picture?
- please change text to "You are finally here, how exciting! Welcome to the most Magical place on Earth, Walt Disney World. I know you are going to love Port Orleans Riverside. I can't wait to finally meet you! Have a magical day!

5. POR-Tiana
- Cindy, Lauryn & Nolan
- **same request as in #4.

6. Itinerary-Fab5
- Thursday, October 3rd @ 5:20pm - Liberty Tree Tavern (Magic Kingdom)
- Friday, October 4th @ 6:15pm - Hoop Dee Doo Musical revue
- Saturday, October 5th @ 6:25pm - Akershus Royal Banquet (Epcot)
- Sunday, October 6th @ 12pm - Mama Melrose (Hollywood Studios)
- Monday, October 7th @ 5:15pm - Chef Mickey's (Contemporary Resort)

7. Epcot1
- Luca & Sophia
- is it possible to add the Epcot Globe in the picture as well?
8. Epcot1
- Lauryn & Nolan
- same request as #7

9. MagicKingdom2
- generic (no names)

10. Goodbye-Fab5
- generic (no names)

Thank you so much Dee!

I generally don't post blanks. I made an exception this time, but I give no promises about future blank requests. :) Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi, I posted on the wrong page and you told me to post here :) I would love an invite for my 3 children. Rain, Serenity and Tru. We will be going to Chef Mickey on August 31st this year at 715 am :) Sorry again for posting wrong the 1st time :( Thanks

No problem. :) Let me know if anything needs changed.
Have a great trip!
Dee

Hi there....
My husband and I are taking our two princesses (4&6) on a SURPRISE vacation - cruise on the Disney Magic January 27 and then to WDW for a week when we return. May I request a note for them to give them on the plane so they know where we are going?
They love Tink and Princess Belle the most and this is there second trip to WDW and on a cruise (we were on the Magic Jan 2013)
MaryAnn & MadaLynne

Also, we are taking them to BBB on February 1st at 12noon(may I ask for two invites)
MadaLynne will transform into Belle
MaryAnn will transform into Aurora

One last request if possible.....the "treat" certificates one for each of them for a Mickey Ice Cream Bar and one for a special souvenir on Main Street

THANK YOU!!!!!!
Colleen R
:wave2:

I generally don't post blanks. I made an exception this time, but I give no promises about future blank requests. :) Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Thank you so much Dee!! You are going to add so much more excitement to our trip. It all looks wonderful!!!!
:)

Hi Dee! I would love to request a couple of items from you. Your work is amazing!

We are going to Disney World on Sept. 5 for a family vacation with our 2 sons (ages 4 and 9 months). It will be the boys' first trip (and a surprise trip at that) and their grandparents will be joining us as well.

I would love to get:

1) An invitation to the Chip n Dale campfire on Sat. Sept. 7 for Andrew (4) and Preston (9 months). If you could just put both their names on the same invite that would be perfect as the baby obviously doesn't need his own, but I didn't want to not include him either.

2) An invite to the Pirate's League on Fri. Sept. 13 at 9:50 am for Andrew. The one you have with Mickey and Donald would be perfect!

3) A Goofy Candy coupon for Andrew.

4) A coupon for Andrew using the Treat2 template with Mickey and the food pictures.

I really appreciate your hard work. This is going to add some extra magic to an already wonderful trip! Thank you so much.

Hi Dee! I have been looking through all of your invites and letters and LOVE your work!!:goodvibes
Could I please request a letter and some invites??

All can be addressed "Dixon Kids" or "Mackenzie, Madeline, & Zane" if that fits.
1) Letter - I need something for a road trip. We have a 2 day drive so I want the kids to have something to start the trip.:drive::drive:

2) Invite for Kona Cafe Nov.24 @7:55. This will be the day we arrive. We will have dinner and watch the fireworks from the beach at the Polynesian.

3)Invite for lunch @Akershus Nov. 25 @ 2:45pm

4)Invite for Arabian Nights, Dinner Nov. 25

5) Invite for The Plaza Restaurant Nov. 26 @ 7:55 followed by the electrical parade and fireworks

6) Invite for early Thanksgiving at Liberty Tree Tavern Nov. 27 @ 1:55

7) Invite for lunch at the Sci Fi Drive In Nov. 28 @ 1:30

8) Invite for Fantasmic Nov. 28 @ 6:30

9) Invite for Breakfast at Tusker House Nov. 29 @ 10:40

10) Invite for Le Cellier Nov. 29 @ 4:05

Thanks you so much!!! I can't wait to see them! :cool1:

Hi Dee,

We had to make one change to one of our dining reservations. Could please create a letter address to Brandon and Evan on Dec 6, 2013 at 8:35am.

CrystalPalace-invite1-MeghanMKBK.jpg[/IMG

Thanks again!
Jennifer

Hey Dee!!

I am so glad I found your work. Its simply amazing.
I am going To WDW with my husband and son and your work would add extra magic to our trip.
Can you please make me these:

1) Binder cover (same as King family's attempt to see it all).
Use: Thakur Family's attempt to see it all
Walt's Disney World
August 2013.

2) Autograph Book ( Goofy Glasses)
Use: Agrav's Autograph Book
Walt's Disney World 2013

Thanks A lot.

Hi Dee,

I love your DISigns! They are fabulous! We are taking our niece, Leah on her 1st Disney World trip in October (she is 4). I would love to request some of your designs for her.

All are for Leah

1) CRT for breakfast - CRT-invite-Kristen.jpg
October 20, 2013 @ 8:15am

2) Crystal Palace for Lunch - CrystalPalace-invite-LillyJoseph.jpg (Do you by any chance have an image with Piglet? If not, no worries.)
October 20, 2013 @ 12:50pm

3) 1900 Park Fare for dinner - 1900ParkFare-Cinderella-OliviaMatthew.jpg
October 20, 2013 @ 6:15pm

4) Tusker House for lunch - TuskerHouse2-invite-LillyJoseph.jpg
October 23, 2013 @ 11:45am

5) Tony's Town Square for lunch - TonysTownSquare-invite-ToddF.jpg
October 24, 2013 @ 12pm

6) Ohana for breakfast - Ohana-breakfast-Lexie.jpg
October 25, 2013 @ 7:45am

7) Autograph Cover - Generic3-Kelsey.jpg

8) Activity Book Cover - Is it possible to something with Tinkerbell? If not Tink, the Princesses?

Thank you so much in advance!

I was hoping you could make some invites to character meals/events for my daughter Katelyn. Below is the list of events

9/22 @ 8:20am - disney jr play and dine
9/24 @ 8:40am - CRT
9/27 @4pm - hoop dee do
9/27 - chip and dale campfire

Thanks!

Lisa

Dee

Hi Dee! I would love to request a couple of items from you. Your work is amazing!

We are going to Disney World on Sept. 5 for a family vacation with our 2 sons (ages 4 and 9 months). It will be the boys' first trip (and a surprise trip at that) and their grandparents will be joining us as well.

I would love to get:

1) An invitation to the Chip n Dale campfire on Sat. Sept. 7 for Andrew (4) and Preston (9 months). If you could just put both their names on the same invite that would be perfect as the baby obviously doesn't need his own, but I didn't want to not include him either.

2) An invite to the Pirate's League on Fri. Sept. 13 at 9:50 am for Andrew. The one you have with Mickey and Donald would be perfect!

3) A Goofy Candy coupon for Andrew.

4) A coupon for Andrew using the Treat2 template with Mickey and the food pictures.

I really appreciate your hard work. This is going to add some extra magic to an already wonderful trip! Thank you so much.

Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter