Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very excited to find you!:cool1:

We are going to Disney to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and taking our 2 sons, DIL and Grandson(his first trip!!!)

I would love to add a little pixie dust to our trip with your help! so requesting 1. a letter to Smith family from Mickey ..will arrive Sept 20 - Sept 26

2. Welcome letter for arrival date Sept 20 staying at Animal kingdom kidani villa....addressed to Carter from Mike and Sully

3. Invite to Tusker House Sept 21 10:30am to Carter from Donald

4. Invite to 50's Prime time Café Sept. 22 5:30pm Lightening Mcqueen to Carter

5. Invite to Akershus Sept 23 5:15 pm from Princesses to Jessica and Carter

6. invite to Crystal Palace Sept 24 6:00 pm from pooh to Carter

7. Invite to Be Our Guest Sept 25 5:00 pm from Belle and friends to Carter

8 Finally a thankyou note from The whole gang to the Smith family

hope this is not to much....thank you

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hello there Dee:wave2:

I have had a look through you work and boy, you sure are clever! We are off to Disneyland from the 3rd to the 17th of September and we are staying at The Disneyland Hotel. The thing is, my DD and my DM have NO idea we are staying there!!!

So, I was just wondering if you might be able to put something together for me so I can surprise them. I am looking for a letter, designed however you see fit!!! If you could include the hotel picture or logo, that would be great!

Something along the lines of -
"Dear Laura,
When we heard you were coming all the way over here to visit us, we really thought it was about time you stayed somewhere different.
So, how about 14 nights here with us..................
That's right. YOU are staying at the Disneyland Hotel!!!
We are going to have the best time ever!!!"

If you could include Minnie and the Lion King charcters that would be great.

And for my Mum -
"Dear Grandma,
When we heard you were coming all the way over here to visit us, we really thought on your first visit you should stay somewhere special!
So, how about 14 nights here with us...............
That's right. YOU are staying at the Disneyland Hotel!!!
We are going to have the best time ever"

And characters for this one Mater and Cinderella.

I am extremely easy to please, so if you could do these for me it will be fantastic and I will appreciate it so much as it will be just a wonderful way to let them know where we are staying!

Thanks so much:goodvibes

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Dee,

Everything is perfect, especially the Mickey Mail!! Thank you so very much for taking the time to do this. I am very grateful to you!!

All the best,
Melissa

I was wondering if you might could make me a binder cover with a red or black border around it and then put the same Mickey as you did for my welcome letter for kindergarten that you made and put the film strip with characters across the bottom also.
The wording needs to say
Mrs. Dona's Lesson Plan Book

Wow Dee, you sure do work fast! I've got to tell you, the letters look absolutely PERFECT!!! I am so very very pleased with them!
I was wondering however, if you could make one small change for me please? The one for Grandma has the wrong text as this will be be her very first visit so could you please change it to read as per the original post -

"When we heard you were coming all the way over here to visit us, we really thought on your first visit you should stay somewhere special!"

It's just that one little bit that needs to be altered!

That would be fantastic if you could do that for me!

Thanks so much again for your help, you are wonderful!:goodvibes::yes::

Wow Dee, you sure do work fast! I've got to tell you, the letters look absolutely PERFECT!!! I am so very very pleased with them!
I was wondering however, if you could make one small change for me please? The one for Grandma has the wrong text as this will be be her very first visit so could you please change it to read as per the original post -

"When we heard you were coming all the way over here to visit us, we really thought on your first visit you should stay somewhere special!"

Sorry about that. :blush: I will fix it this afternoon.
Dee

I was wondering if you might could make me a binder cover with a red or black border around it and then put the same Mickey as you did for my welcome letter for kindergarten that you made and put the film strip with characters across the bottom also.
The wording needs to say
Mrs. Dona's Lesson Plan Book

Please note that these DISigns take a long time. I just realized you had a duplicate post for the ticket. This is against forum rules, because it wastes DISigners' valuable time.

Dee

Dee just wanted to so THANK YOU!!!!! My grandson is going to be soooo excited when he receives his letters! They are fantastic and so are you!
pixiedust:
p.s. you were very fast !!!!

Hi Dee,

I didn't like how the autograph covers looked when I tried to create the cover on shutterfly. I am going to use the one for Brandon that you already made with the Christmas cars. Could you made one new cover for Evan. I don't need the dates on the cover.

8x8-Pooh-Kylie-Christmas.jpg

Do you happen to have a letter for the Candlelight Processional? If so could you make one to Brandon & Evan for Dec 2, 2013 at 5pm

Thanks again so very much!

Here you go!
Dee

Hi Dee,

I didn't like how the autograph covers looked when I tried to create the cover on shutterfly. I am going to use the one for Brandon that you already made with the Christmas cars. Could you made one new cover for Evan. I don't need the dates on the cover.

8x8-Pooh-Kylie-Christmas.jpg

Do you happen to have a letter for the Candlelight Processional? If so could you make one to Brandon & Evan for Dec 2, 2013 at 5pm

Thanks again so very much!

You requested the Candlelight Processional letter in July. Please see post #875. Here is the autograph book. Let me know if anything needs changed.

Dee :)

You requested the Candlelight Processional letter in July. Please see post #875. Here is the autograph book. Let me know if anything needs changed.

Dee :)

Thanks so much Dee & I forgot about the candlelight processional letter from before & I even have it downloaded.

Thanks again!

Hi Dee,

Can i please request for my little boy it's his second time to WDW Magic Kingdom this coming christmas and first time on the disney dream to Bahamas on dec 26-29. Could you please surprise me with your talent. My son love's Cars (favorite since 2yrs old), Donald, Mickey. His name is Jake Tablizo and his 5yrs old already.

Many thanks
Fambamaussie

May I please have one of each of the following:

bth_1900ParkFare_Cinderella-OliviaMatthew.jpg (to - Brianna, Brandon & Brogan for dinner Dec. 4, 2013 @ 6:55PM

bth_youchoose-MariaLE.jpg (Brianna, Brandon & Brogan)

bth_Epcot1-JailyxJ.jpg (Brianna, Brandon & Brogan)

MagicKingdom-MariaLE.jpg (Brianna, Brandon & Brogan)

Thanks so much!!!!
Cary

I'm so excited to find you! You have done some great work!
Can I please request the following?

1. Surprise-Fab5
- Lauryn & Nolan
- please remove "for the first time"
- please change "Disneyland" to "Walt Disney World"
- please change "we can hardly wait to finally meet you" to "we can hardly wait to meet you again"

2. Welcome-MickeyMinnie
- Luca & Sophia
- please change all text in this one to all text from Surprise-Mickey template

3. BBB-Belle
- Sophia
- please change "you are going to make a beautiful Belle" to "You are going to look so beautiful"

4. POR-Tiana
- Santostefano Family
- can you please add the alligator as well somewhere in the picture?
- please change text to "You are finally here, how exciting! Welcome to the most Magical place on Earth, Walt Disney World. I know you are going to love Port Orleans Riverside. I can't wait to finally meet you! Have a magical day!

5. POR-Tiana
- Cindy, Lauryn & Nolan
- **same request as in #4.

6. Itinerary-Fab5
- Thursday, October 3rd @ 5:20pm - Liberty Tree Tavern (Magic Kingdom)
- Friday, October 4th @ 6:15pm - Hoop Dee Doo Musical revue
- Saturday, October 5th @ 6:25pm - Akershus Royal Banquet (Epcot)
- Sunday, October 6th @ 12pm - Mama Melrose (Hollywood Studios)
- Monday, October 7th @ 5:15pm - Chef Mickey's (Contemporary Resort)

7. Epcot1
- Luca & Sophia
- is it possible to add the Epcot Globe in the picture as well?
8. Epcot1
- Lauryn & Nolan
- same request as #7

9. MagicKingdom2
- generic (no names)

10. Goodbye-Fab5
- generic (no names)

Thank you so much Dee!

Hi, I posted on the wrong page and you told me to post here :) I would love an invite for my 3 children. Rain, Serenity and Tru. We will be going to Chef Mickey on August 31st this year at 715 am :) Sorry again for posting wrong the 1st time :( Thanks

Hi Dee,

I am trying to fill in some holes so I am back for a few more requests. May I please get the following disigns:

1. Surprise Avengers letter for Gabriel and Sam (just one letter)

2. Star Wars Goodbye letter for Gabriel and Sam (just one letter) I didn't specifically see this one in your photobucket but I saw a Star Wars welcome letter that I thought could be tweaked to say "so sad to see you go" etc. I know these take a lot of work so if you are unable to do this I completely understand and I can pick something else. Just let me know.

3. A pool invite for The Ruiz Family - is there anyway to make it more Animal Kingdom like since that is where we are staying (animal print border or characters in safari swim suits). If that is too much trouble then the regular one is fine!

Many many thanks,
Melissa

I was hoping you could make some invites to character meals/events for my daughter Katelyn. Below is the list of events

9/22 @ 8:20am - disney jr play and dine
9/24 @ 8:40am - CRT
9/27 @4pm - hoop dee do
9/27 - chip and dale campfire

Thanks!

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter