Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Dee im new to the forum so hope im doing this right!

would like to request an invitation the same as the one posted above with mickey minnie ect on it to disneyland Paris made out to Maddie
staying at the sequioa lodge golden forest club 15-18 of january :) thank you!!

Thanks for the designs. They are perfect. Could you do one more for me? It's the Tinkerbell secret. Could it be made out to Rachel and Tenley and could you change the wording a bit to say: If you use your listening ears and you are kind

Hello. We are leaving for our first trip to WDW on October 14, 2013. Could I please get four welcome letters:

1. Welcome letter from Cinderella
Name: Christine (girl)

2. Welcome letter from Jasmine
Name: Florence (girl)

3. Welcome letter from Rapunzel
Name: Alexa (girl)

4. Welcome letter from Mike and Sully (Monsters Inc.)
Name: Zeke (boy)

I am not sure if you have letter already created for a couple of these. If you cannot use one of these specific characters I understand. Just let me know and I will pick something else.

Thank you for all your work!

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee,

I just saw the other seasonal 8 x 8 covers that you made & I love them all! It was hard to choose one.

I would like this one for my boys. I want the same cover for both of them. Can you please add their names & the dates while we are in Disney

8x8-Generic-Stephen-Christmas.jpg

Brandon Dec 1-7, 2013

Evan Dec 1-7, 2013

Thanks so much!

Dee

I would like to request the
surprise-Mickey-Elijah Photo by dee hill 2.

The colors are great.

I just need to wording to be

I just heard the great news.
You are going to be in
Mrs. Dona's Kindergarten Class.
You are going to have a blast.
Mickey Mouse

My only special request would be to see if you could put movie things on there with maybe a movie clip board, photo film strips, maybe a director's chair with Mickey Mouse in it. Just have fun with it.
As you can tell, I am a kindergarten teacher and this year our theme is a movie theme. Just whatever you can come up with would be great.
Also if you make tickets like an admit one, I would love one of those also.
Maybe put
Admit One
First Day of Kindergarten 2013
August 26,2013 Mrs. Dona's Class

Is this what you want? If not I can try again. If you like the ticket please see post #98 for resizing directions.
Dee

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! I don't know if you could hear me scream or not but I am sooooo excited. These are perfect.
You are the best! I cannot begin to thank you enough. You are going to make some kids really happy when they receive those special items in the mail.
Thanks again so much!

Dona Momma

Thank you for the wonderful letters! I love them and I know my kids will too. I appreciate your work on these.

Thanks for the designs. They are perfect. Could you do one more for me? It's the Tinkerbell secret. Could it be made out to Rachel and Tenley and could you change the wording a bit to say: If you use your listening ears and you are kind

I am not exactly how you want this read. Here is the original text. Will you please type out what you want it to say? I may have to make some minor changes, but I will get the correct message down. :)

"Isn't Walt Disney World wonderful!
We love it here! We had some
extra Pixie Dust, so we used
it bring this special treat to
you! Have a magical day!"

Sorry about the confusion.
Thanks, Dee

I'm very excited to find you!:cool1:

We are going to Disney to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and taking our 2 sons, DIL and Grandson(his first trip!!!)

I would love to add a little pixie dust to our trip with your help! so requesting 1. a letter to Smith family from Mickey ..will arrive Sept 20 - Sept 26

2. Welcome letter for arrival date Sept 20 staying at Animal kingdom kidani villa....addressed to Carter from Mike and Sully

3. Invite to Tusker House Sept 21 10:30am to Carter from Donald

4. Invite to 50's Prime time Café Sept. 22 5:30pm Lightening Mcqueen to Carter

5. Invite to Akershus Sept 23 5:15 pm from Princesses to Jessica and Carter

6. invite to Crystal Palace Sept 24 6:00 pm from pooh to Carter

7. Invite to Be Our Guest Sept 25 5:00 pm from Belle and friends to Carter

8 Finally a thankyou note from The whole gang to the Smith family

hope this is not to much....thank you

I am not exactly how you want this read. Here is the original text. Will you please type out what you want it to say? I may have to make some minor changes, but I will get the correct message down. :)

"Isn't Walt Disney World wonderful!
We love it here! We had some
extra Pixie Dust, so we used
it bring this special treat to
you! Have a magical day!"

Sorry about the confusion.
Thanks, Dee

Sorry Dee, it's my confusion. Still trying to figure out how to post on here correctly. The one I want is the Tinkerbell surprise that says:
It won't be long until you are here at Walt Disney World!
I wanted to let you know a little secret before you get here. If you use your listening ears and are kind to each other, I will leave a specail treat for you each day. I am only allowed to leave the treat if you are good, so come ready to have a a great attitude and lots of fun.
Thanks Dee!

I was hoping to get two of your great letters

One for Port Orleans Riverside:
To The Rodden Family
We are so happy that you are back at Walt Disney World!
You are going to make some fantastic memories here at
Port Orleans Riverside!!!
Mickey and the gang

Another the Suprise-MickeyMinnie2 the one with Mickey and Minnie in the
bottom corners holding a sign saying:
Jeffrey,Nicholas,and Morgan
SURPRISE, you are going to Disney World!
We know you are going to have an absolutely
magical time. See ya real soon
Mickey and Minnie

Thank you

Dee

hi Dee im new to the forum so hope im doing this right!

would like to request an invitation the same as the one posted above with mickey minnie ect on it to disneyland Paris made out to Maddie
staying at the sequioa lodge golden forest club 15-18 of january :) thank you!!

Is this the one you wanted? Is the date written/punctuated correctly? Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Got it! :thumbsup2
Dee

Dee,
You are amazing!!! This letter is perfect. Thank you so much for my requests. I know two little girls who are going to be super excited! It's there first trip and I know that this Grammy is excited to be taking them.
Thanks again,
Mary

hi Dee thanks its perfect except for spelling of the hotel its Sequoia Lodge i lust have wrote it down wrong in the original post:rotfl:
other than that its perfect!!!

Hello there Dee:wave2:

I have had a look through you work and boy, you sure are clever! We are off to Disneyland from the 3rd to the 17th of September and we are staying at The Disneyland Hotel. The thing is, my DD and my DM have NO idea we are staying there!!!

So, I was just wondering if you might be able to put something together for me so I can surprise them. I am looking for a letter, designed however you see fit!!! If you could include the hotel picture or logo, that would be great!

Something along the lines of -
"Dear Laura,
When we heard you were coming all the way over here to visit us, we really thought it was about time you stayed somewhere different.
So, how about 14 nights here with us..................
That's right. YOU are staying at the Disneyland Hotel!!!
We are going to have the best time ever!!!"

If you could include Minnie and the Lion King charcters that would be great.

And for my Mum -
"Dear Grandma,
When we heard you were coming all the way over here to visit us, we really thought on your first visit you should stay somewhere special!
So, how about 14 nights here with us...............
That's right. YOU are staying at the Disneyland Hotel!!!
We are going to have the best time ever"

And characters for this one Mater and Cinderella.

I am extremely easy to please, so if you could do these for me it will be fantastic and I will appreciate it so much as it will be just a wonderful way to let them know where we are staying!

Thanks so much:goodvibes

Hello Dee,

I have a few requests please. I don't need these until mid October.

1. An invite for choose which park to go to today made out to the Ruiz Family
2. An invite for DTD for "today" made out to the Ruiz Family
3. An invite to Animal Kingdom Villas (staying at Kidani Village in the Grand Villa from November 2-November 9, 2013) made out to the Ruiz Family
4. Goodbye letter from Sophia the First made out to Giliana
5. Can you please create a disign for a letter #10 envelope (like your tip envelopes) that says Mickey Mail or something along those lines. I want to put the daily letters in this envelope.

Thanks so very much,
Melissa

Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter