Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dee!! LOVE your work! This is the first time I'm asking for something personalized so hopefully I am doing it correctly. ;)

We are leaving in August for our annual (we go 1-2x a year haha) Disney trip. My daughter is 4yrs old and loves all things PINK.

May I please have 'Princesses1-Olivia' as well as 'Generic3-Kelsey' personalized to say "Maddie's" instead of 'Olivia'? Yes, 2 covers... my husband and I disagree on which she'll like best so I'll probably use both. LOL.

Thank you for your time!!

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee,
I was wondering if you had the the time to make a couple Surprise Invitation Letter for a trip to Walt Disney World for each of my kids.

My wife and I will be going to Disney World this September. We are planning on surprising the kids at the Orlando Airport with these letters moments before boarding the Magical Express.

Here are some details;
We’re flying from Canada,
We’re staying on property, Port Orleans Riverside,
The kids have been the DL 3 times in the last 5 years but WDW is their ultimate dream,
Daughter’s name is Kathleen, who is 10,
Son’s name is Kyle, who will be celebrating his 9th birthday during the trip,
We'’ll be there for 10 days,
The kids think we’re going to Cancun with a short layover in Florida.

If it can look like an olde timey scroll or old fashioned, official looking, using disney letters, that would be pretty cool.

If you require more information please let me know.
Thank you.
Eric

Hi Dee,
I was wondering if you had the the time to make a couple Surprise Invitation Letter for a trip to Walt Disney World for each of my kids.

My wife and I will be going to Disney World this September. We are planning on surprising the kids at the Orlando Airport with these letters moments before boarding the Magical Express.

Here are some details;
We’re flying from Canada,
We’re staying on property, Port Orleans Riverside,
The kids have been the DL 3 times in the last 5 years but WDW is their ultimate dream,
Daughter’s name is Kathleen, who is 10,
Son’s name is Kyle, who will be celebrating his 9th birthday during the trip,
We'’ll be there for 10 days,
The kids think we’re going to Cancun with a short layover in Florida.

If it can look like an olde timey scroll or old fashioned, official looking, using disney letters, that would be pretty cool.

If you require more information please let me know.
Thank you.
Eric

It is against the forum rules to make duplicate requests. I believe RustManFan already made you a surprise letter. If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.
Dee

Ok, thanks.

We we looking for something different than what was already made for us.

She is very talented. Look through her PB and see if she has something else that you envision. If she doesn't you can ask her to make something new for you. Just provide her with any and all pertinent details you want/need in the DISign.
Dee

Hello - Could I please get a request when you have time? I greatly appreciate it. Your work is very cute.

Could I please get 2 Pick A Pearl certificates with Ariel on the right corner and the shell and pearl in the left corner.
One for Kayla and one for Ella. We plan on doing the pick a pearl but this makes it mor exciting.

Thank you so much for your time!

I'm excited and can't wait!

I hope I fixed my post correctly...Thank you again :)

Hi Dee!
I love your work. I know it is short notice so I understand if the can't be done. If possible can I get the following invites all addressed to Kaia and Gabi.

Chef Mickeys July 8, 2013 5:45
Akershus July 9, 2013 5:00
Cape May Café July 10, 2013 6:30
Sci Fi July 10, 2013 11:40

Thank you for the help! Amber

Your letters are SO CUTE....

I'd love 2 of your Fantasmic Notes dated Saturday December 7, 2013 One of Maddox and one for Mason

I didn't see one for the Hoop Dee Doo Review....if you have one of those I'd love one for Maddox and one for Mason for Tuesday December 10, 2013....if it's generic that's FINE TOO

Thank you so much

HH:banana:

Hi Dee- I'm not sure if this can be done, so please tell me if not. I want to make round stickers for the birthday party. You created my daughter's invitation which was perfect and I got so many compliments on. Do you think you could just do the Minnie head with the pink bow and have it say Happy Birthday in the minnie head? I understand if it's not possible as it's a different request then the norm. Thought I would ask! Thank you so much!

Dee, your work is beautiful! You are so gracious to share your talent!

Would it be possible for you to create two autograph covers:

Avengers2: Autograph Book - Collin
Princesses1 Autograph Book Cover – Alexia

And, if I could request another item. Post
#751 has a beautiful Cinderella Invite. Could you recreate one for Alexia and Collin, and, if possible, change “change dine with me” to “have breakfast with me”? Not a big deal if you can’t make the change!

Thank you for your kindness!

You guys are unbelievable creative! Thank you for sharing your talents with the rest of us! :)
My husband and I are taking our 9 year old son, Mason, and 6 year old daughter, Cate, back to Disney World in September. Our first trip was a quick no frills trip...I'm trying to do it up right this time!

Would you mind making a few invitations for us?

Liberty Tree Tavern
September 23, 6:20pm

Be Our Guest Restaurant
September 26, 4:20pm (My hubby & I saw this movie for our first date!)

Coral Reef
September 27, 6:05pm

Thank you so much!

How do you want the letters addressed? Do you want your family name on the dining reservation sheet, or do you only want "Dining Reservations" on it?

You can just put Dining Reservations as we are using the same sheet for two families.

Thanks!

Dee, your work is beautiful! You are so gracious to share your talent!

Would it be possible for you to create two autograph covers:

Avengers2: Autograph Book - Collin
Princesses1 Autograph Book Cover – Alexia

And, if I could request another item. Post
#751 has a beautiful Cinderella Invite. Could you recreate one for Alexia and Collin, and, if possible, change “change dine with me” to “have breakfast with me”? Not a big deal if you can’t make the change!

Thank you for your kindness!

What is the date/time of your CRT breakfast?

Hi Dee!
I love your work. I know it is short notice so I understand if the can't be done. If possible can I get the following invites all addressed to Kaia and Gabi.

Chef Mickeys July 8, 2013 5:45
Akershus July 9, 2013 5:00
Cape May Café July 10, 2013 6:30
Sci Fi July 10, 2013 11:40

Thank you for the help! Amber

Let me know if anything needs changed. Have a great trip!
Dee

Hi Dee- I'm not sure if this can be done, so please tell me if not. I want to make round stickers for the birthday party. You created my daughter's invitation which was perfect and I got so many compliments on. Do you think you could just do the Minnie head with the pink bow and have it say Happy Birthday in the minnie head? I understand if it's not possible as it's a different request then the norm. Thought I would ask! Thank you so much!

Let me know if anything needs changed. You will definitely want these smaller. Read post 98 for sizing instructions.
Dee

You guys are unbelievable creative! Thank you for sharing your talents with the rest of us! :)
My husband and I are taking our 9 year old son, Mason, and 6 year old daughter, Cate, back to Disney World in September. Our first trip was a quick no frills trip...I'm trying to do it up right this time!

Would you mind making a few invitations for us?

Liberty Tree Tavern
September 23, 6:20pm

Be Our Guest Restaurant
September 26, 4:20pm (My hubby & I saw this movie for our first date!)

Coral Reef
September 27, 6:05pm

Thank you so much!

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

The invites are perfect! Thank you so much. The kids are going to be so excited! Who am I kidding...I'm SO excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter