Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please make a couple of things for my daughter's Disney Fairies party?? It is on June 29th.
1. A sign that says "Happy 8th Birthday, Emmy"
2. Labels for pixie dust
3. Thank you for coming to my party notes

Thank you in advance!!!!

Is this what you want for your second item? Let me know if you want anything changed. Read post 98 for resizing directions.
Your third item - do you want anything in particular on the notes? "Thank you for spreading some birthday pixie dust with me! Love, Emmy"

Hi Dee! I am so excited I stumbled upon this thread!!! I absolutely love your designs. I know this is short notice but I was wondering if you could create 3 invitations for me. We are leaving for Disney on July 6th.

Could you please address two of the the invites to Jack, Vincenza, Joseph and Nicholas:
a) If possible I would need a chef mickey invite- we are eating there on July 8th at 9:35am
b) A Disney Junior invite at Hollywood and Vine- we are eating there on July 9th at 9:25am

Finally I'd love a letter from the princesses for Jack and Vincenza (it's there first time going to Disney) inviting them to breakfast at Cinderella's castle on July 10th at 9:35 am.

I appreciate any items that can be made of these three, thank you again! Emma :rotfl:

Hi Dee,

I love all the things that you have done. Could I request one minor change? In the christmas cars welcome letter can you say welcome back to Walt Disney world? This will be our 2nd trip. Sorry about that & thanks again for all that you do.

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee! I am so excited I stumbled upon this thread!!! I absolutely love your designs. I know this is short notice but I was wondering if you could create 3 invitations for me. We are leaving for Disney on July 6th.

Could you please address two of the the invites to Jack, Vincenza, Joseph and Nicholas:
a) If possible I would need a chef mickey invite- we are eating there on July 8th at 9:35am
b) A Disney Junior invite at Hollywood and Vine- we are eating there on July 9th at 9:25am

Finally I'd love a letter from the princesses for Jack and Vincenza (it's there first time going to Disney) inviting them to breakfast at Cinderella's castle on July 10th at 9:35 am.

I appreciate any items that can be made of these three, thank you again! Emma :rotfl:

Welcome to the DISboard! :goodvibes
Dee

:banana::banana::banana: Oh my goodness, they are perfect!!! Thank you so much Dee!!! And thank you for making them so quickly!!! I appreciate it! You are a wonderful person!!! :cheer2:

Hi Dee,

I think you disigns are great! Thanks for sharing your talents!

I was wondering if you could make a

#1 Dining Itinerary for my family it is in your Photobucket as Itinerary-Fab5. Is there any way you could put anywhere on the page Dining Reservations. Thank you!

Our reservations are as follows:

Saturday, September 14 at 4:00 pm – T-Rex Café
(Downtown Disney)

Sunday, September 15 at 5:15 pm – Chef Mickey’s
(Disney’s Contemporary Resort)

Monday, September 16 2:45 pm - Rainforest Café
(Disney’s Animal Kingdom)

Tuesday, September 17 4:35 pm - Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
(Disney’s Hollywood Studios)

Thursday, September 19 9:35 am – Crystal Palace
(Magic Kingdom)

Friday, September 20 5:00 pm – Fulton Crab House
(Downtown Disney)

#2 Also is there any way you can make a bag topper with

A. either Monsters Inc. or Monsters University
B. Planes
C. Phinnias and Ferb

# 3 I need for Activity Book covers in your photobook it is called Fab52

a. Allison
b. Amanda
c. Nicolas
d. Tyler

Thank you in advance! :)

Jennifer

Hi Dee,

We just added another reservation to our trip. Can you please make me an invtie for Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage. Our reservation is for July 8, 2013 at 8:45 P.M. Please address the invite to Arianna and Marc

Thanks,
Anna

Hi Dee!! LOVE your work! This is the first time I'm asking for something personalized so hopefully I am doing it correctly. ;)

We are leaving in August for our annual (we go 1-2x a year haha) Disney trip. My daughter is 4yrs old and loves all things PINK.

May I please have 'Princesses1-Olivia' as well as 'Generic3-Kelsey' personalized to say "Maddie's" instead of 'Olivia'? Yes, 2 covers... my husband and I disagree on which she'll like best so I'll probably use both. LOL.

Thank you for your time!!

Hi Dee,

I think you disigns are great! Thanks for sharing your talents!

I was wondering if you could make a

#1 Dining Itinerary for my family it is in your Photobucket as Itinerary-Fab5. Is there any way you could put anywhere on the page Dining Reservations. Thank you!

Our reservations are as follows:

Saturday, September 14 at 4:00 pm – T-Rex Café
(Downtown Disney)

Sunday, September 15 at 5:15 pm – Chef Mickey’s
(Disney’s Contemporary Resort)

Monday, September 16 2:45 pm - Rainforest Café
(Disney’s Animal Kingdom)

Tuesday, September 17 4:35 pm - Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
(Disney’s Hollywood Studios)

Thursday, September 19 9:35 am – Crystal Palace
(Magic Kingdom)

Friday, September 20 5:00 pm – Fulton Crab House
(Downtown Disney)

#2 Also is there any way you can make a bag topper with

A. either Monsters Inc. or Monsters University
B. Planes
C. Phinnias and Ferb

# 3 I need for Activity Book covers in your photobook it is called Fab52

a. Allison
b. Amanda
c. Nicolas
d. Tyler

Thank you in advance! :)

Jennifer

How do you want the letters addressed? Do you want your family name on the dining reservation sheet, or do you only want "Dining Reservations" on it?

Hi Dee,

We just added another reservation to our trip. Can you please make me an invtie for Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage. Our reservation is for July 8, 2013 at 8:45 P.M. Please address the invite to Arianna and Marc

Thanks,
Anna

Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter