Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am completely caught up. If I missed you, please let me know.
Dee

Hi Dee. I know before you said you like more time.. I was wondering since you are caught up if you could take a look at my post 606 and see if you are able to do any of the others I asked for. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Alisha

Hi Dee - I posted these requests in other threads but saw that you like to have all requests in your original thread, so I am reposting. I'm sorry but I can't figure out how to delete my previous requests (they were only to you).

I absolutely love your letters! They are all so cute...you are doing an amazing job!

I was hoping you could help me w/ 2 letters and an invite. I'd like for her to receive a letter in the mail from the princesses telling her that she is going to WDW. I plan for her to receive the letter on 9/1. We will be leaving for our trip on 9/21 (in case you wanted to mention something about in 20 days...). I would also love a welcome letter that we can put in the room welcoming her to WDW and mention something about how the princesses can't wait to meet her. My daughters name is Olivia.

I am also hoping you could send me the invite for the bibbidi bobbidi boutique? We are going on September 25 at 3:20 PM.

Thank you!

Hi Dee

Thanks so much for offering to design 2 invites for my children for our trip next Sunday, you're a star :) it will be a great way to surprise them on the morning when they read the invites.

I'm not sure what information you need from me but my children are Luke (6) and Gabriella (3) I'd like 1 invite each inviting them to Disneyland Paris (we've never been before). We've not got any meals or anything booked yet but are definately doing tea at cafe mickey one evening with mickey and friends and my daughter (3) and myself will be having lunch with the princesses at the princess restaurant one day. I'm going to book those this week, it doesn't matter that we don't have specific dates/times yet just that we will be doing them.

I'd appreciate any help you can offer re the wording - as we haven't made any firms plans for when we are there yet but we are going 2nd - 6th June.
Can you mention in the invites that we've finally saved up enough pennies to go to Disneyland and that we'll be going on a plane to get there. Also maybe just general info about us have a family adventure, going on the rides, watching the parade and fireworks etc. (as we've never been I'm not sure what exactly they will enjoy)
In my daughters can you mention about the princess lunch, that she can wear her princess dresses at disneyland and she'll get to see the castle where the princesses live and also meet them.

For my daughters can you design an invite from all the princess's and for my sons from mickey and other boy characters please?

Thank you so much x

Please let me kow if this is too much for you at this time but I would love to request some dining invites and welcome letter for my son. He is on the Autism Spectrum and Disney is his obsession so anytime he sees his name on something disney related he is super excited so i want to make his trip in September extra special for him. His name is Sophocles for the invites below.

Welcome letter: we will be arriving on September 3, 2013 staying at Caribbean Beach Resort until September 11, 2013. It will be his dad,(me)mom and him.

Dining Invites:
September 3, 2013: T-Rex 4p.m.
September 4, 2013: The Crystal Palace at 8:15 a.m.
Be Our Guest Restaurant at 5:25 p.m.
September 5, 2013: Askershus at 8:05 a.m.
Coral Reef at 12:40 p.m.
Garden Grill at 5:50 p.m.
September 6, 2013: Tusker House 8:05 a.m.
Rainforest Cafe at 5:45 p.m.
September 7, 2013: Ohana: 9:30 a.m.
Teppan Edo at 2:30 p.m.
La Hacienda de San Angel at 7:45 p.m.
September 8, 2013: Hollywood and Vine at 8:00 a.m.
50's Prime Time Cafe at 1:15 p.m.
Hollywood Brown Derby at 6:35 p.m.
September 9, 2013: Cinderella Royal Table at 8:25 a.m.
Chef Mickey at 5:25 p.m.

I know this is more than 10 but I have never started my own thread. If this is way too much I certainly understand and it is not urgent as we are not leaving until September. Thank you sooooo much for spreading the MAGIC!!!

Hi Dee. I know before you said you like more time.. I was wondering since you are caught up if you could take a look at my post 606 and see if you are able to do any of the others I asked for. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Alisha

I added what I had to the thread you started. Do you still need a license plate? If so, which princess?
Dee

Hi Dee

Thanks so much for offering to design 2 invites for my children for our trip next Sunday, you're a star :) it will be a great way to surprise them on the morning when they read the invites.

I'm not sure what information you need from me but my children are Luke (6) and Gabriella (3) I'd like 1 invite each inviting them to Disneyland Paris (we've never been before). We've not got any meals or anything booked yet but are definately doing tea at cafe mickey one evening with mickey and friends and my daughter (3) and myself will be having lunch with the princesses at the princess restaurant one day. I'm going to book those this week, it doesn't matter that we don't have specific dates/times yet just that we will be doing them.

I'd appreciate any help you can offer re the wording - as we haven't made any firms plans for when we are there yet but we are going 2nd - 6th June.
Can you mention in the invites that we've finally saved up enough pennies to go to Disneyland and that we'll be going on a plane to get there. Also maybe just general info about us have a family adventure, going on the rides, watching the parade and fireworks etc. (as we've never been I'm not sure what exactly they will enjoy)
In my daughters can you mention about the princess lunch, that she can wear her princess dresses at disneyland and she'll get to see the castle where the princesses live and also meet them.

For my daughters can you design an invite from all the princess's and for my sons from mickey and other boy characters please?

Thank you so much x

Please check for typos, and let me know if anything needs changed. We just got home about an hour ago from a Memorial weekend trip. It is half-time of the Spurs games. Since you are leaving soon, I wanted to get these to you ASAP.
Have a great trip.
Dee

Hi Dee,

I'm getting closer to our first trip in August and you had done some autograph covers for my daughter Kaileigh and my neice Nora. (Remember the crazy Canadian lady that can't navigate this site? That's me. Well, it turns out they've changed who their favouriste character is. They have no idea I'm making them autograph books so I want to make sure I get it right.

I'm wondering if you could please make a cover for Kaileigh with Rapunzle. She loves any of the pictures with her and her frying pan. LOL

If you could do a cover for Nora with Belle on it. She is totally into Belle because, "She's not afraid to be who she is."

Thank you so much.

Now I hope I've put this in the right "thread" or "forum".

Thanks,
Lisa

Hi Dee - I posted these requests in other threads but saw that you like to have all requests in your original thread, so I am reposting. I'm sorry but I can't figure out how to delete my previous requests (they were only to you).

I absolutely love your letters! They are all so cute...you are doing an amazing job!

I was hoping you could help me w/ 2 letters and an invite. I'd like for her to receive a letter in the mail from the princesses telling her that she is going to WDW. I plan for her to receive the letter on 9/1. We will be leaving for our trip on 9/21 (in case you wanted to mention something about in 20 days...). I would also love a welcome letter that we can put in the room welcoming her to WDW and mention something about how the princesses can't wait to meet her. My daughters name is Olivia.

I am also hoping you could send me the invite for the bibbidi bobbidi boutique? We are going on September 25 at 3:20 PM.

Thank you!

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Please let me kow if this is too much for you at this time but I would love to request some dining invites and welcome letter for my son. He is on the Autism Spectrum and Disney is his obsession so anytime he sees his name on something disney related he is super excited so i want to make his trip in September extra special for him. His name is Sophocles for the invites below.

Welcome letter: we will be arriving on September 3, 2013 staying at Caribbean Beach Resort until September 11, 2013. It will be his dad,(me)mom and him.

Dining Invites:

I know this is more than 10 but I have never started my own thread. If this is way too much I certainly understand and it is not urgent as we are not leaving until September. Thank you sooooo much for spreading the MAGIC!!!

Do you want all the letters/invitations addresses "Sophocles" or "Dad, Mom and Sophocles"?
Do you have a pirate themed room? I have a Pirates of the Caribbean welcome letter or a Nemo/Mickey, Goofy and Donald one.

Hi Dee,

I'm getting closer to our first trip in August and you had done some autograph covers for my daughter Kaileigh and my neice Nora. (Remember the crazy Canadian lady that can't navigate this site? That's me. Well, it turns out they've changed who their favouriste character is. They have no idea I'm making them autograph books so I want to make sure I get it right.

I'm wondering if you could please make a cover for Kaileigh with Rapunzle. She loves any of the pictures with her and her frying pan. LOL

If you could do a cover for Nora with Belle on it. She is totally into Belle because, "She's not afraid to be who she is."

Thank you so much.

Now I hope I've put this in the right "thread" or "forum".

Thanks,
Lisa

Correct thread! :thumbsup2 Correct forum! :thumbsup2
If your kids are like mine, they will change who their favorite character is about 3 more times before your trip! :rotfl: I will make these, but I ask that if any of them change their favorite character that you use one of the DISigns I already made for them. :)
Dee

Your letters rock! I was hoping you could make 2 "Welcome aboard" letters for my girls for our upcoming cruise on the Dream to the Bahamas. We leave in 3 weeks. Haley is turning 9 on the cruise. Katie is 10. It is their first cruise, and their first Disney experience. I saw a cruise letter you did with Captain Mickey & Friends that I like, however, I am not picky.
Thank you so much for everything you do to make vacations magical.

Hi Dee! :wave2:
I have been looking through your amazing work for hours and hours (spread out across several days) and I think I have finally decided what I would be very honored to have for my kiddos, if you could please DISign them for me.
My kids are 1.5 - Bailey (girl) and 7 - Alex (boy). It is our 1st trip to Disney World :cool1: and we leave June 9, 2013.

1:Welcome Letter: We are staying at CBR June 9, 2013- June 15, 2013
(Alex, Bailey, Sarah & Adam). My kids love the fab 5.
2:The Animal Kingdom letter with the characters in safari clothes "Alex & Bailey" across the top please.
3: Magic Kingdom Letter that you have with Peter Pan flying in the upper right hand corner with the castle and fireworks in the background "Alex & Bailey"
4: another MK letter "Alex and Bailey"
5: The Epcot letter with all the Mouse shaped flags that says "Alex & Bailey"
6: The good-bye fab 5 letter "Alex & Bailey"
7: the Hollywood Studios Letter with the film sections, "Alex & Bailey"
8: Do you have a letter for breakfast at 'Ohana? "Alex & Bailey"

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for making each trip more magical for each family that you make these for.
Sarah
:flower3:

The invites can be addressed to Sophocles. We will be staying in a preferred room so I know it's not the pirate room and I'm not sure if it's a different themed room but the nemo welcome letter would be perfect. Thank you again so much!!!!!

Hi Dee! :wave2:
I have been looking through your amazing work for hours and hours (spread out across several days) and I think I have finally decided what I would be very honored to have for my kiddos, if you could please DISign them for me.
My kids are 1.5 - Bailey (girl) and 7 - Alex (boy). It is our 1st trip to Disney World :cool1: and we leave June 9, 2013.

1:Welcome Letter: We are staying at CBR June 9, 2013- June 15, 2013
(Alex, Bailey, Sarah & Adam). My kids love the fab 5.
2:The Animal Kingdom letter with the characters in safari clothes "Alex & Bailey" across the top please.
3: Magic Kingdom Letter that you have with Peter Pan flying in the upper right hand corner with the castle and fireworks in the background "Alex & Bailey"
4: another MK letter "Alex and Bailey"
5: The Epcot letter with all the Mouse shaped flags that says "Alex & Bailey"
6: The good-bye fab 5 letter "Alex & Bailey"
7: the Hollywood Studios Letter with the film sections, "Alex & Bailey"
8: Do you have a letter for breakfast at 'Ohana? "Alex & Bailey"

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for making each trip more magical for each family that you make these for.
Sarah
:flower3:

Here are all your letters except Ohana. When is your Ohana reservation? Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Your letters rock! I was hoping you could make 2 "Welcome aboard" letters for my girls for our upcoming cruise on the Dream to the Bahamas. We leave in 3 weeks. Haley is turning 9 on the cruise. Katie is 10. It is their first cruise, and their first Disney experience. I saw a cruise letter you did with Captain Mickey & Friends that I like, however, I am not picky.
Thank you so much for everything you do to make vacations magical.

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Dining Invites:

Check these very carefully for typos. Make sure the right date and time is on each. I am posting all but 3. I have to create letters for Teppan Edo,
La Hacienda de San Angel and Hollywood Brown Derby. I will take care of those some time between now and before you leave. :goodvibes
Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter