Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, they are just perfect!!! I can't even begin to thank you for making these. Your work is truly appreciated!!! Thanks so much, they will certainly help make our trip extra special!!!

Many Thanks,
Brenda

Dee, I found the album with my invites.. it was under your deleted april files..Thank you. When will you be deleting these?

Thank you so much Dee! The invite looks great!!!:cheer2: The closer it gets to our trip the more excited I get! Thank you for helping make our trip even more special! I can't wait!

Hi. I love love love all the designs you have made so far for me. I printed most of them up tonight on photo paper and have a special frame I will slip each one into daily to surprise the kids when they wake up! I was wondering if I could get just a few more designs please..

1) Invite for Michael and Abby to Wolfgang Puck June 7th @ 6pm

2) Girls Stroller tag Princess (Princess Abby)

3) Typhoon Lagoon invite for Brandon

4) Star Wars Weekend 2013 Welcome for Hollywood Studios (one for Brandon and then one for Michael and Abby)

5) Goodbye letter for Michael and Abby (something from all characters and also stating something like, Surprise, next stop is the beach at Tybee Island.
**We are surprising them by going to Tybee Island (beach) when we leave Disney so if you could throw this in with the goodbye letters that would be great. Since its a surprise. Thanks!

6) Chef Mickey general invite for Brandon

7) May 31st we are checking into a Wyndham Lake Buena Vista ( a Downtown Disney Hotel for one night), could we get a welcome letter for this and invite to visit downtown disney to shop and dine, for Michael and Abby (this is when we will let them get their autograph books) and relax by the pool

**I have made each child a surprise gift bag with many items in it.. can you design a card or something for each of them. You can word it however you like if you could also add this "We hope you have a Magical Vacation. We look forward to all the fun we will have with you. Love, Alisha and Matt "
Abby's Bag (Princesses)
Michael's Bag (Cars, Mickey, Pirates, Star Wars)
Brandon's Bag (Pirates or Star Wars)

Thank you so much. We leave in a week so the sooner the better. I really appreciate your hard work! If this is too much please let me know. Thank you again for taking the time.

*8 days and counting~ Disney Vacation Pop Century

Hi. I love love love all the designs you have made so far for me. I printed most of them up tonight on photo paper and have a special frame I will slip each one into daily to surprise the kids when they wake up! I was wondering if I could get just a few more designs please..

1) Invite for Michael and Abby to Wolfgang Puck June 7th @ 6pm

2) Girls Stroller tag Princess (Princess Abby)

3) Typhoon Lagoon invite for Brandon

4) Star Wars Weekend 2013 Welcome for Hollywood Studios (one for Brandon and then one for Michael and Abby)

5) Goodbye letter for Michael and Abby (something from all characters and also stating something like, Surprise, next stop is the beach at Tybee Island.
**We are surprising them by going to Tybee Island (beach) when we leave Disney so if you could throw this in with the goodbye letters that would be great. Since its a surprise. Thanks!

6) Chef Mickey general invite for Brandon

7) May 31st we are checking into a Wyndham Lake Buena Vista ( a Downtown Disney Hotel for one night), could we get a welcome letter for this and invite to visit downtown disney to shop and dine, for Michael and Abby (this is when we will let them get their autograph books) and relax by the pool

**I have made each child a surprise gift bag with many items in it.. can you design a card or something for each of them. You can word it however you like if you could also add this "We hope you have a Magical Vacation. We look forward to all the fun we will have with you. Love, Alisha and Matt "
Abby's Bag (Princesses)
Michael's Bag (Cars, Mickey, Pirates, Star Wars)
Brandon's Bag (Pirates or Star Wars)

Thank you so much. We leave in a week so the sooner the better. I really appreciate your hard work! If this is too much please let me know. Thank you again for taking the time.

*8 days and counting~ Disney Vacation Pop Century

You are leaving in 8 days. I respectfully ask for 3-4 weeks notice. I will not have time to create new DISigns for you. I am happy to personalize a license plate I already have: Ariel or Snow White. The license plates don't take me more than couple hours to create. If your daughter really loves a specific princess I can create a license plate for her, just let me know which princess.

I already created the Hollywood Studios, Chef Mickey, Typhoon Lagoon and Goodbye letters for you. I ask that people save their DISigns to their computer for this very reason. Please go through all my letters and deleting 5-31 folders, both located in "My Photobucket". Click on the other link in my signature "Personalized Requests". I found several of your letters. If you still can't find one or two, please let me know.

Please let me know which license plate you would like.
Thank you,
Dee

Hi Dee,

Thought I'd finished with my ADR's etc, but nope, added another.

Would it be possible to add a Tusker House Breakfast with Donald like above as follows:-

Name:- Demi-Lee

Date:- 9.45am on 7th July 2013.

Many Thanks

FD

Hi Dee,

What a wonderful thread you are running and the help you offered. :yay: Am new here and was browsing around to get ideas for homemade autograph books (5x7) rather than the generic ones. Would like to trouble you for two covers and a back cover. We will be visiting the World at the end of August. Going there to celebrate DD5's birthday. :cheer2:

Generic 3 - Carina
Generic 6 - Cassandra

Would you also please make a back cover that says "Dreams do Come True". Thank you so much!!

Regards,
Candy

Hey,
Our trip is not until October, so I am in no hurry for these requests. Please fill them whenever you can! They are all letters to be mailed and received at home about a week before we leave for Disney World:

Kaelyn: Letter from Tinker Bell
Jackson: Letter from the Avengers (I didn't see an Avengers letter in your photobucket already so if you can't make one, Jack Sparrow will be fine)
Carson: Letter from the Avengers (or Buzz Lightyear)
Jordan (boy): Letter from the Avengers (or Mickey Mouse) This is his first trip
Mackenzie: Letter from Ariel
Khloe: Letter from Belle (I didn't see Belle by herself, so if you can't make one, Minnie will be fine) This is also her first trip to Disney

Thank you so much in advance!!

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee,

Thought I'd finished with my ADR's etc, but nope, added another.

Would it be possible to add a Tusker House Breakfast with Donald like above as follows:-

Name:- Demi-Lee

Date:- 9.45am on 7th July 2013.

Many Thanks

FD

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee,

What a wonderful thread you are running and the help you offered. :yay: Am new here and was browsing around to get ideas for homemade autograph books (5x7) rather than the generic ones. Would like to trouble you for two covers and a back cover. We will be visiting the World at the end of August. Going there to celebrate DD5's birthday. :cheer2:

Generic 3 - Carina
Generic 6 - Cassandra

Would you also please make a back cover that says "Dreams do Come True". Thank you so much!!

Regards,
Candy

Is this what you want? If not, please let me know.
Dee

Please save all your DISigns to your computer ASAP!!!!!!

I am running out of room in my photobucket account. I need to delete DISigns to make space.
Thank you,
Dee

Is this what you want? If not, please let me know.
Dee

They looked great!! Thank you soo soo much Dee. The only thing I would change maybe the back cover. Sorry I wasn't clear with what I had in mind. Do you happened to have a picture with all 4 parks either with or without characters, with the saying 'Dreams Do Come True'. If so, that would be perfect. :thumbsup2

They looked great!! Thank you soo soo much Dee. The only thing I would change maybe the back cover. Sorry I wasn't clear with what I had in mind. Do you happened to have a picture with all 4 parks either with or without characters, with the saying 'Dreams Do Come True'. If so, that would be perfect. :thumbsup2

I updated them on my original post. Is this more of what you want? If not, I will try again.
Thanks,
Dee

I updated them on my original post. Is this more of what you want? If not, I will try again.
Thanks,
Dee

They are PERFECT!!!! Thank you so much Dee!!! My daughters will be thrilled when they see their own personalized autograph books. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter